MJP Grow Off GMOJoJo Auto Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to the races. Went in soil 9/24. Water diet until about 10/1. Got my first 4x4 tent. Trying to dial in the climate to where I want it. Humidity around 65% temps around 71. Got my light about 30” above. it’s a kingplus kp3000 says it compares to a 1200 watt hps which according to the ppfd map should be about right. But only time will tell. IMG_1642.jpeg

Off to the races. Went in soil 9/24. Water diet until about 10/1. Got my first 4x4 tent. Trying to dial in the climate to where I want it. Humidity around 65% temps around 71. Got my light about 30” above. it’s a kingplus kp3000 says it compares to a 1200 watt hps which according to the ppfd map should be about right. But only time will tell.View attachment 363210
Good luck with your grow.
May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars GIF by Altibox

Planted on the 24th, @MariJan germinating in the mail was brilliant. I got a couple things going on here. More pictures will follow as today is cotyledon pruning day. Along with the first set of leaves above, because why not, @Carty has got me curious. . I have one that went in an orchid pot with @Carty mix (what I call 50/50 strawberry fields and roots organic)that is getting up potted today. Into a 2 gallon felt pot. I can start to see roots at the bottom. one that started in a 2 gallon bag with Cartys mix and one in a 2 gallon bag with peat moss/perlite combo I saw first @greenmobster440 shared somewhere. Very exciting developing my own system from this wonderful community. Thank you all again.
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg

Last edited:
@arob1015 Looks like we're all on about the same time. Autos are so slow to me in the beginning but I know they will blow up soon.

I've went ahead and started all 6 gmo JoJo's Jan sent plus one Gorilla Glue I had. I have a 4x4 opening up soon so I figured why not load it up for a thanksgiving run.

Planted on the 24th, @MariJan germinating in the mail was brilliant. I got a couple things going on here. More pictures will follow as today is cotyledon pruning day. Along with the first set of leaves above, because why not, @Carty has got me curious. . I have one that went in an orchid pot with @Carty mix (what I call 50/50 strawberry fields and roots organic)that is getting up potted today. Into a 2 gallon felt pot. I can start to see roots at the bottom. one that started in a 2 gallon bag with Cartys mix and one in a 2 gallon bag with peat moss/perlite combo I saw first @greenmobster440 shared somewhere. Very exciting developing my own system from this wonderful community. Thank you all again.
View attachment 363857
View attachment 363858
I also use peat/pearlite mix. I believe it was Flower that turned me on to that mix. Not 100% sure . It’s in one of my grow journals. I really like it. Its a blank slate so Jacks plays nice with the girls.

@arob1015 Looks like we're all on about the same time. Autos are so slow to me in the beginning but I know they will blow up soon.

I've went ahead and started all 6 gmo JoJo's Jan sent plus one Gorilla Glue I had. I have a 4x4 opening up soon so I figured why not load it up for a thanksgiving run.
Nice! I’m excited to see that grow come together. I enjoy watching your different training techniques.

I also use peat/pearlite mix. I believe it was Flower that turned me on to that mix. Not 100% sure . It’s in one of my grow journals. I really like it. It’s a blank slate so Jacks plays nice with the girls.
I think in your right! It was a well written post with pictures and lots of detail. Both you and @Flower have very impressive grows. Thank you all for sharing your ways 🙂

Latest posts

Back