MJP’s Grow Off Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what did you mail me..... hahaha. I'm going Auto... because, well, look at my Avatar... hehe

GMO x JOJO Fem seeds from Jan.

Sorry if I missed it reading thru, but did we decide on how many seeds we can germinate being Fem's?? I say germinate all you want, pick your one single plant to grow as the entry, and, you
have a week to observe and pick your female of choice to enter the contest with....

Or

Are we going hard knocks.... 3 seeds ea. Do your best... hehe. I'll check in tomorrow.... night all

So what did you mail me..... hahaha. I'm going Auto... because, well, look at my Avatar... hehe

GMO x JOJO Fem seeds from Jan.

Sorry if I missed it reading thru, but did we decide on how many seeds we can germinate being Fem's?? I say germinate all you want, pick your one single plant to grow as the entry, and, you
have a week to observe and pick your female of choice to enter the contest with....

Or

Are we going hard knocks.... 3 seeds ea. Do your best... hehe. I'll check in tomorrow.... night all
I only sent 3 autos because I only had 40 seeds. I gave you half. I sent 5 photos I had 70 of thise seeds I only mailed 5 envelopes. So far. I skipped you as you already have both kinds I was sending out

I only sent 3 autos because I only had 40 seeds. I gave you half. I sent 5 photos I had 70 of thise seeds I only mailed 5 envelopes. So far. I skipped you as you already have both kinds I was sending out
Including both of us only 7 people signed up

I'm going to have to sit this one out as well. I have too many projects going already, and I still have to find places for the plants I'm (hopefully) breeding.
No worries thanks for replyingI know you are very busy

What are you looking to seen grown ? I'll do whatever one I do like photos lately but been trying to get a rotating auto grow the percent thc and the amazing plants are just incredible to watch mature and transo5m learning a lot organically lately how the whole nitrogen cycle works the cation exchange Arobic in Robic it all started with a single plant got me back in it brought it back it hermied but two years ago it brought me here I was cluseless to how much I didn't know . Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back