KGB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KGBSkunky ya had me at scrog...great idea.

Amazing how well those filters work. I'm in a 1brm apt. 32sqft of tents just 5' from the front door. 8 other people live here and they have no idea there's a pot farm growing in their building..lol.

Some really nice colors your getting with this girl. Beautiful
Actually i used filters on my previous photos but this is just a straight shot with a newer low end galaxy phone I picked up for $30 to experiment with. OH you mean charcoal filters! Yeah this was my first grow with the refillable AC Infinity filter. It doesn’t have as much carbon as the non fillable one but for my 3x3 tent it worked great. I plan on just refreshing it after each grow with activated charcoal. I will never have to buy another canister.

As for the scrog I would never have thought of it had I not super cropped this one bud. I have only explored low stress training and am looking forward to experimenting with high stress training now that I have my grow medium the way I wanted it. I am ready to torture some photos as opposed to trying to coddle autos. In the future, after I get the scrog process down, I may do an auto-scrog since I keep growing hulk type autos.

Last edited:
Actually i used filters on my previous photos but this is just a straight shot with a newer low end galaxy phone I picked up for $30 to experiment with.

As for the scrog I would never have thought of it had I not super cropped this one bud. I have only explored low stress training and am looking forward to experimenting with high stress training now that I have my grow medium the way I wanted it. I am ready to torture some photos as opposed to trying to coddle autos. In the future, after I get the scrog process down, I may do an auto-scrog since I keep growing hulk type autos.
Sounds like music to my ears. I practice bdsm on my girls. They know who big daddy is..lmao

I do a lot of training. Check out my GM rerun thread. Monster and super cropping combine with lst and hst. It's a beautiful mess..lol

I was mentioning exhaust filters not camera filers....stoner!

Sounds like music to my ears. I practice bdsm on my girls. They know who big daddy is..lmao

I do a lot of training. Check out my GM rerun thread. Monster and super cropping combine with lst and hst. It's a beautiful mess..lol
I will check that out thanks. Lots of great information in previous grows

I tried to semi correct it but you beat me to the post!

The only thing about scrog I can’t quite figure out is should I allow the plant to grow about twice the height of the scrog level then bend it or allow it to grow to the net? Most of the videos say they would prefer to allow it to grow to the net….while they are bending the plant. To me the bending causes it to form a knuckle which should be good for all the buds past the knuckle right?

A scrog is pretty easy to manage. A little super cropping happens from time to time to get branches to go where you want them to.

Typically I train my plants in a screen every other day. I pull growth under and guide it outwards as soon as it hits the screen. This continues till 3 weeks into flower.

I use a ridgid screen versus a net. Netting gives where steel does not. Seems to hold them back better for me. I want to create a stress below by making them push up against the screen from below.

Any way ya do it your going to increase your harvest.

Yep y’all be training them babies.

Day 84

Yet another nice bud off the Wedding Cake auto that's got some nice trichomes. Note the new growth at the top is starting to turn amber

1721950482066.png

Day 90

I apologize for not being able to trim these plants but I was forbidden to garden for just over a month after I had eye surgery. Doesn’t mean it’s not a good crop but it’s not even supported properly. I find the IR shots highlight the bud material

1722461637181.jpeg

Starting to do some serious stacking.... hope your recovering well from your eye surgery bro.... always nice to see (insert pun here) what your up to and it's obviously big buds... hehe
I appreciate it. For 5 weeks I couldn’t do anything but water. No trimming and heaven forbid I touch soil with my hands due to the chance of infection if I touched my eye. So for all that goodness let me show you the horror.

Behold what happens when you can’t trim a plant. And I have to point out those lower buds are hard as rocks and most of a decent size. But look at the magnitude of the undergrowth and think of how big the top tier would have been if I could have trimmed them.

1722525688160.jpeg

Let's all chip in and send KGB some medical gloves so he can play with his plants, then take off the gloves and dispose of them. I'd ask Jan to send you some of hers, but they are probably WAY to big.
LMAO... hahaha. sorry Jan, when we love you we pick on you.... HA.

Your right about that bro. and let this be a fine example to those of you who refuse to trim up the lower part of your plants... KGB can tell you, upper bud development is robbed of so much energy his buds are suffering....

Don't worry man, we know your going to bounce back.... you want something cool to run next?

Let's all chip in and send KGB some medical gloves so he can play with his plants, then take off the gloves and dispose of them. I'd ask Jan to send you some of hers, but they are probably WAY to big.
LMAO... hahaha. sorry Jan, when we love you we pick on you.... HA.

Your right about that bro. and let this be a fine example to those of you who refuse to trim up the lower part of your plants... KGB can tell you, upper bud development is robbed of so much energy his buds are suffering....

Don't worry man, we know your going to bounce back.... you want something cool to run next?
I appreciate it. I have two feminized photo plants from Jan to run and one from you a blueberry cross that’s feminized. I just have to look through my feminized photo seeds and make a choice for the fourth. But regardless it’s a highlight for a Jan and Carty grow already.

As for the sight situation my up close vision is gone and it doesn’t appear to be coming back. I can no longer see the close up aspects of anything and cheater glasses don’t bring it back. But the good part is I am not blind and my distance is ok with lens so glasses it is.

Latest posts

Back