KGB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... you should qualify for Medical Marijuana then huh? LMAO.

So your doing a JaCarty grow huh? We are doing so many projects together everyone will be growing JaCarty weed.... wait, why is Jan's initials first, and I wrote it.... hmmm? lol...

Looking forward to it...

Well... you should qualify for Medical Marijuana then huh? LMAO.

So your doing a JaCarty grow huh? We are doing so many projects together everyone will be growing JaCarty weed.... wait, why is Jan's initials first, and I wrote it.... hmmm? lol...

Looking forward to it...
Because it sounds better, but my name don't need to be there at all. I am ok with behind the scenes.

Started chopping and I was startled to find out how large and rock solid the lower buds were on the plants. I will post more pictures but for now your moment of Zen. This is from the major sized Wedding Cake and is less than half the haul off that one plant. The stickiness is off the charts. I forgot and took my nitrile gloves off before loading this into the drying area and now after three washes my fingers are still sticking to the iPad.

The purple is from the side of the bud that got light

1723994248971.jpeg

Started chopping and I was startled to find out how large and rock solid the lower buds were on the plants. I will post more pictures but for now your moment of Zen. This is from the major sized Wedding Cake and is less than half the haul off that one plant. The stickiness is off the charts. I forgot and took my nitrile gloves off before loading this into the drying area and now after three washes my fingers are still sticking to the iPad.

The purple is from the side of the bud that got light

View attachment 360817
Rubbing alcohol will get if iff your fingers

Yep, it's one of the perks of trimming. Ya just rub your fingers together, roll it into a ball, and prepare to get your ears laid back.
There are ppl that actually use the whole plant for finger hash. They put on latex gloves. Rub down the whole plant and put the gloves in the freezer.
After they freeze,,they take the gloves out and take the frozen hash off the cloves.

There are ppl that actually use the whole plant for finger hash. They put on latex gloves. Rub down the whole plant and put the gloves in the freezer.
After they freeze,,they take the gloves out and take the frozen hash off the cloves.
Now I see why folks use gloves. I'd see folks post a pic of a gloved hand saying look how much finger hash. Now I know how they get it off..lol thanks.

Now I see why folks use gloves. I'd see folks post a pic of a gloved hand saying look how much finger hash. Now I know how they get it off..lol thanks.
I bought gloves but never remember ti use them

Since my Wedding Cake exceeds the limits of my drying baskets, I have the small 18 inch 4 tier, I ordered a 24 inch 6 tier and will move it all to the 3x3 tent. From now on the 2x2 drying tent will be for plants that mature faster. The lower buds of the Durban Poison and Wedding Cake were dense but the Sweet Mandarine only had three buds above the light line. That said I think it turned out magnificent since I couldn’t put my head in the tent for over a month.

Final tent shot before harvest

1724007364074.jpeg

Notice the buds are purple on one side and green on the other. The top buds were too close to the light. At first I thought it was bud rot but it isn’t. It’s just sunburned. I have like 6 buds like this and they are so heavy and dense.

1724007521965.jpeg

You can see how the wedding cake brute pushed the other two plants out of the way.

1724007664775.jpeg

Since my Wedding Cake exceeds the limits of my drying baskets, I have the small 18 inch 4 tier, I ordered a 24 inch 6 tier and will move it all to the 3x3 tent. From now on the 2x2 drying tent will be for plants that mature faster. The lower buds of the Durban Poison and Wedding Cake were dense but the Sweet Mandarine only had three buds above the light line. That said I think it turned out magnificent since I couldn’t put my head in the tent for over a month.

Final tent shot before harvest

View attachment 360819

Notice the buds are purple on one side and green on the other. The top buds were too close to the light. At first I thought it was bud rot but it isn’t. It’s just sunburned. I have like 6 buds like this and they are so heavy and dense.

View attachment 360820

You can see how the wedding cake brute pushed the other two plants out of the way.

View attachment 360821
So basically your lights decarbed some of your weed.

My new 24 inch wide hanging basket came in and I installed it in my 3x3 tent and moved everything from my 18 inch baskets. Then I put my humidifier in the 2x2 tent and am pulling air through to my 3x3.

Maintaining a solid 70 degrees at 62% humidity. Gonna dry to perfection

Wow that is killer your grows I'm completely in awe there huge
I appreciate the kind words. I have been experimenting for a year and do container gardening. Other people here have experience with grow bags, hydro and other methods. I will admit the current top buds are really dense in this grow. Feel free to stick around I will be starting a new grow in a few weeks to highlight what I have learned from the other growers here and applied to a severely underutilized growing method. If you don’t look at my next grow try to catch the start as I will be explaining the art of transplanting….without transplanting …. And why everyone should do it.

Also note there are years of grow journals on this site and several master growers currently posting their grows too. You should check them out plus make sure to vote for bud of the month!

I appreciate the kind words. I have been experimenting for a year and do container gardening. Other people here have experience with grow bags, hydro and other methods. I will admit the current top buds are really dense in this grow. Feel free to stick around I will be starting a new grow in a few weeks to highlight what I have learned from the other growers here and applied to a severely underutilized growing method. If you don’t look at my next grow try to catch the start as I will be explaining the art of transplanting….without transplanting …. And why everyone should do it.

Also note there are years of grow journals on this site and several master growers currently posting their grows too. You should check them out plus make sure to vote for bud of the month!
What ppfd do you veg that at ?

What ppfd do you veg that at ?
These were autos next grow will be photos. My tent is a 3x3 with a 230 watt light at the socket. The autos grew so massive my fight was to keep them from the light at the top of the tent. Then I had an operation and was forbidden, due to infection possibility, to go near gardening.

But that’s just an excuse to tell you I don’t worry with ppfd in this setup

I have been looking at the Cannatrol and I gotta say I wish I owned one. But at 1800 out of my price range.

So I started examining how the drying cycle works on one and realized I can emulate the drying part with my automated tent. So I thought I would try it and use a wood moisture meter for the final. The wood meters aren’t exact for cannabis buds but they are consistent. For the one I have it’s perfect just under 10%. Here is the loot I got

Sweet Mandarin. 1.1 ounces
Durban Poison. 2.2 ounces
Wedding cake. 10.5 ounces

The Cannatrol taught me it’s about changes at a truly slow rate and I was able to maintain 69-70 degrees and a RH of 62-64 percent with no sudden changes. I am now ready for Scrog!

Oh and I put a small Bodeva pack in each grove bag. I want to make sure it stays 60-62 RH for the first two weeks then I will remove them

Latest posts

Back