Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 63F.

Gym this morning and then indoor sports for the rest of this rainy day......................

Gym drinking so early today?
They actually do have a liquor license, but I haven't tried their lounge, nor have I seen others doing it at 5:30AM. There is also a sign warning members that after they have had an alcoholic drink, they can no longer use the gym equipment.

Ostensibly it does more of its business in the evening?

Probably the serious drinkers at 05:30 have already started at home and wouldn't pay the lounge prices.

Good morning Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl and talking to my brother. Very chilly morning, currently 31 with a high of 63 expected today. Got the space heater going and drinking hot coffee. No plans for the day, other than smoking bud and maybe eating one of those 100 mg gummies

Good morning Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl and talking to my brother. Very chilly morning, currently 31 with a high of 63 expected today. Got the space heater going and drinking hot coffee. No plans for the day, other than smoking bud and maybe eating one of those 100 mg gummies

I think he is talking about 24 oz beer cans.😁
Mugs with handles, actually. I'm a draft beer man. I only drink Miller Lite, on draft if I can, cans if I can't, and bottles if the above two aren't available.
I'm lying. If draft isn't available, I find a new watering hole to go to. Spoiled, ain't I? :)

40 degrees and sunshine this morning with a little wind. Perfect weather for some outside work, but I'm gonna have to pull out the long pants. Maples haven't hit peak color yet but it's not far off. Already got a front yard with a 50% blanket of the little dead darlings. Great compost/future fertilizer, and not that hard to pick up with the new Deere.

Docs eval this morning with a side trip to Joe's Garage that's closing the 18th. Gotta get in one more V6 burger and rings before they do.

Mugs with handles, actually. I'm a draft beer man. I only drink Miller Lite, on draft if I can, cans if I can't, and bottles if the above two aren't available.
I'm lying. If draft isn't available, I find a new watering hole to go to. Spoiled, ain't I? :)

40 degrees and sunshine this morning with a little wind. Perfect weather for some outside work, but I'm gonna have to pull out the long pants. Maples haven't hit peak color yet but it's not far off. Already got a front yard with a 50% blanket of the little dead darlings. Great compost/future fertilizer, and not that hard to pick up with the new Deere.

Docs eval this morning with a side trip to Joe's Garage that's closing the 18th. Gotta get in one more V6 burger and rings before they do.
luck

Got to turn my Bobcat pin right side up with a good deed first thing this morning. Phone rang and it's my favorite 83 year old neighbor, Pat. Early this morning, somebody parked one of those three axle dump trailers right in front of her garage door. No name on it; nothing but a license plate. She was effectively dry docked as she couldn't get either of her cars out of the garage. Her first thought was to call the police and see what they could do. I grabbed the Jeep and went down. It was a pintle hitch on the trailer, but I put my largest ball on and lowered the trailer down 'til the ring was over the ball. Dragged it out on the side of the road and left it. Their problem now!

That gal is like the older sister I never had. Makes my heart warm knowing that she counts on me, the old hippie down the road that'll crawl out of bed, put his M65 jacket on over his pj's, and happily do her bidding.

Got to turn my Bobcat pin right side up with a good deed first thing this morning. Phone rang and it's my favorite 83 year old neighbor, Pat. Early this morning, somebody parked one of those three axle dump trailers right in front of her garage door. No name on it; nothing but a license plate. She was effectively dry docked as she couldn't get either of her cars out of the garage. Her first thought was to call the police and see what they could do. I grabbed the Jeep and went down. It was a pintle hitch on the trailer, but I put my largest ball on and lowered the trailer down 'til the ring was over the ball. Dragged it out on the side of the road and left it. Their problem now!

That gal is like the older sister I never had. Makes my heart warm knowing that she counts on me, the old hippie down the road that'll crawl out of bed, put his M65 jacket on over his pj's, and happily do her bidding.
should have spike sticked the ground under its tires so when they drive away

Latest posts

Back