Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struggled its way up to 47 and has been raining off and on all friggin' day. Was gonna go out and peel pulp, but even a chicken with a brain the size of a peanut is smart enough to stay outta the rain. Pretty windy, too. Beats snow, but not by much.

Good evening Misfits. Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl and watching a movie with the Mrs. Need to check the garden before the lights go off. The Gabagoo F4 Autoflower continues growing like crazy and is outgrowing the veg box. Might have to put her in the tent to finish
Pics I would like to see your Gabagoo

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain for the next three days! I turned the sprinklers off for the season.

No gym today, so back to testing gummies. Still left to test are the unflavored and the orange cream 10 mg D-9 Rosin gummies.

Good evening Misfits. Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl and watching a movie with the Mrs. Need to check the garden before the lights go off. The Gabagoo F4 Autoflower continues growing like crazy and is outgrowing the veg box. Might have to put her in the tent to finish
Saw this and it instantly reminded me of your chillum collection and thought you may appreciate it.
https://mjarsenal.com/products/ridge-chillum
Screenshot_20241015_071352_Chrome.jpg

Good morning, Misfits! A sweltering 39 degrees and cloudy here in Racoon City. My little world is cold and wet. Yuck. Reminds me of the Halloween seasons when I was a sprite. Plan on the costume for weeks, dial it in, then cover it up with a thick coat and rain gear where no one could see it.

I think I've been bitten by a tsetse fly. All I want to do anymore is sleep. Can't complain, though. It's a refreshing polar opposite to the insomnia that I've been going through. Sure wish I could find a happy medium.

Had plans for the day; reclaiming some of the back property. The best laid plans of mice and men comes to mind. Other than feeding the squawkers, nothing's gonna pan out other than gym day. I'm sure I'll find some mischeft to get into.

Latest posts

Back