Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great feeling to have shit payed off.
I'm 68.
My Avalanche, Jag, Harley ,and Home are all payed off. Oh and my Wife's breasts. 😁
Took me years of hard work but and it was all worth it.
I will probably never stop working. I like money and options. Plus it keeps me in shape.
Besides real estate, we stopped buying anything on credit that we didn't pay off monthly about 1980. Being debt free allowed me to retire in 2005 at age 62.

Being retired didn't mean I went golfing, I simply started a new profession that was new and exciting, namely Skunk Pharm Research, LLC, WolfWurx, Inc., and Graywolf Consulting, Inc.

I retired from those in 2016 at age 73, and my new profession is maintaining our properties and equipment, with the rest of the time spent playing in the gardens, cooking, creating new toys, the pets, and napping.

I think ongoing change is needed to keep the excitement up and creative juices flowing.

If I'm really sick,,,which is not that often,,,I take off. If my job is no more secure than that,,I at my age will move on. To old for that bullshit.
I have a great job and I work for great ppl.Truth is,,even on my days off I get calls. I'm use to it. Plus I'm 5 mins from my Properties.😁
But like Yarddog,,,back in my younger days I felt the same way. I went to work sick many times because I had kids and a Wife to take care of and I couldn't afford to lose my job. Money was tight and jobs were sometimes hard to come by. So I get it brother.
Got to do whatever you can to keep a good job. I learned that at a young age from my dad. Then I saw all that he had from his job and followed his career. He retired a millionaire. I had the pleasure of working for his same company. He took pleasure in rubbing my nose in it when he could. But I new the job before I went to school so I acceled quickly and was a desirable employee.

Good morning insomniac Misfits! Sitting on the couch, smoking a bowl with my baby.

Checked the garden earlier, and everything looks great. The Cherry Gar See Ya clone is ready for the tent. That leaves a Gabagoo F4 Autoflower (which just indicated female) and a White Truffle that are in the veg box.

I also have two Gabagoo Purple Autoflower that have just sprouted (same pot), gonna keep the stronger of the two. Finally, I have a Sour Patch Punch from Bootleg Seeds that I am trying. It popped in the paper towel/Ziploc baggie and I just put it in the dirt last night.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 77F. 76F in the house this morning and slowly getting closer to turning the furnace on for the first time this year.

Dinner out at Pastini's last night and breakfast out this morning at Lakeside Bar and Grill, which is a new place on a lake near a golf course that we will be trying out.

A retirement party late afternoon for a wet behind the ears kid that we hired before I retired 19 years ago.

Besides real estate, we stopped buying anything on credit that we didn't pay off monthly about 1980. Being debt free allowed me to retire in 2005 at age 62.

Being retired didn't mean I went golfing, I simply started a new profession that was new and exciting, namely Skunk Pharm Research, LLC, WolfWurx, Inc., and Graywolf Consulting, Inc.

I retired from those in 2016 at age 73, and my new profession is maintaining our properties and equipment, with the rest of the time spent playing in the gardens, cooking, creating new toys, the pets, and napping.

I think ongoing change is needed to keep the excitement up and creative juices flowing.
Old bastard. Your SS number must be 000 00 0001
😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back