Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1727821131079.png

Oh man I just harvested Choc haze x Lemon cherry Gelato. I pinched a bud off to sample Best weed I ever smoked or grew. I only needed a few hits too. I had a bad headache so I thought I would try the new stuff. Glad I did. The headache is gone. The weed is superb. Thank you Jacks!

Only thing I really need is medication for one of my sons. Aside from that I’m pretty good. I could live a year and only need bread milk flour etc. hell it gets bad I’ll see what sheep milk taste like. Can’t be different than goats milk. The meat all taste about the same. Milk can’t be too different. 😂

When covid hit, a guy at work played an air raid siren over the intercom system at work and man you shoulda seen them folks. They was fixing to climb the freakin walls man. That glassy look a cow gets before she panics and runs you into the mud cuz you was blocking the way out. Yeah they was gettin that look. 😂

Good morning insomniac Misfits! Smoking a bowl and watching CSI with my baby. We have actually learned a lot by watching CSI, especially the processes used to determine what the evidence shows. Spraying Luminal to determine presence of human blood, tests for GSR (gun shot residue), and of course, DNA testing. Then there is use of a gas spectrometer to determine chemical composition of trace evidence. I dunno, we find forensic science to be fascinating, and how they use it to catch the killers and other criminals.

This is, of course, just a TV show, - but there's a lot of crossover to real crime scene investigations. And we love to figure out whodunnit! 🧐🤔

Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing out hugs and wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday! Passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy today starting at 48F and predicted to soar to 68F.

Our roof is treated for moss and I checked that off my list of things to do before winter.

My back is giving me serious grief again this morning. I calmed it down yesterday morning with heat and will try that again today with a serious Jacuzzi soak after gym workout.

I fired the pain clinic doctor and have another appointment with my primary pain doctor 10-29. There must be a lot of brothers and sisters in pain for it to take a month for an appointment.

Latest posts

Back