Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 81F.

Got a contractor due today to unclog a drain at one of the rentals and to replace a portion of the piping. The plug is after a concrete double sink in the basement, that I can't run a snake through, and the way it was assembled, it must be lifted to remove the existing pipe and get to the plug.

To lift it, requires that I also first remove the water supply piping, soooooo, I plan to cut the pipe out with a saw to allow it to be snaked and then rebuild the piping section I cut out with plastic, that includes a cleanout.

Finally finished my Pantry
Yehaaaaaaaaaa
It's in my garage. If I leave the door open the Mini Split keeps my garage cool too.
Right side of the fridge where the Christmas stuff is setting is where my grow area will be soon as I get it built in that corner.
IMG_20240921_141936747.jpg
IMG_20240921_141948704.jpg
IMG_20240921_141953103.jpg
IMG_20240921_141957962.jpg
IMG_20240921_142006326.jpg
IMG_20240921_142033117.jpg
IMG_20240921_142042375.jpg

I carpeted the area from my house to the Pantry.
My Wife loves her new All In One Washer Dryer. I can also control it from my phone.😁
That fan and other stuff you see in my garage is coming out. It was just temporary while the Pantry was being built. Her Jag will be coming back in the garage now.
That Mini Split is fking awesome. Only cost 2500.00. installed and ready to go. It's a 2 ton Inverter. Also heats. Ramps up and down according to what it needs to do to cool. If I open the door to the pantry it ramps up to cool the garage.

Some old man just cussed me out snd told me to learn how to drive. I flipped him the bird and got the wheel chair out of the back of my SUV he looked Like I stabbed him in the heart then his face turned red. Yes I took to parking dpots so there was room to load and unload. Yes I did it on purpose. This Dr office has 2 handicap spots both are always full. Last time I parked normally I had to move the car before I could load him because some ass parked over their line. I was lucky I could move the car it was so close to mine.

Rant over I gate asshats!

My friend just left and I am going through my bag of goodies. Got two ozs of bud, and four bags of those 100 mg gummies. The bud is heavy indica and I will share strain info after I finish smoking this bowl 🤪

1000000879.jpg

These are Strawberry 100 mg gummies, and are sativa based.- 2 bags

1000000880.jpg

Blue Raspberry 100 mg gummies - 2 bags. I really like the Bad Boy Xotix brand

Last edited:
1000000882.jpg

Strawnana (Strawberry Bubble Gum x Crockett's Banana Kush) is a 70/30 indica dominant hybrid -- crossed with GMO (Chemdawg x Girl Scout Cookies), a 90/10 indica dominant strain

1000000881.jpg

Purple Punch (Grand Daddy Purple x Larry OG) is an 80/20 indica dominant hybrid -- crossed with GMO, a 90/10 indica dominant strain

Got some vale pens today. Online says they are bootleg. Well they call them boof but where I come from boof means butt stuff😂.
Whole Melt disposable vape. Taste good. Work good. Online shows test results showing pesticides in their tested product but does not show what pesticides so makes me question the validity. Wish I knew someone in a legal state I trusted 😉

We ate one of those strawberry sativa based gummies, and smoked a bowl of Strawnana and Purple Punch. Feelings good, gonna need to get some seatbelts for the couch 😁

Latest posts

Back