Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 81F.

Got a contractor due today to unclog a drain at one of the rentals and to replace a portion of the piping. The plug is after a concrete double sink in the basement, that I can't run a snake through, and the way it was assembled, it must be lifted to remove the existing pipe and get to the plug.

To lift it, requires that I also first remove the water supply piping, soooooo, I plan to cut the pipe out with a saw to allow it to be snaked and then rebuild the piping section I cut out with plastic, that includes a cleanout.

I carpeted the area from my house to the Pantry.
My Wife loves her new All In One Washer Dryer. I can also control it from my phone.😁
That fan and other stuff you see in my garage is coming out. It was just temporary while the Pantry was being built. Her Jag will be coming back in the garage now.
That Mini Split is fking awesome. Only cost 2500.00. installed and ready to go. It's a 2 ton Inverter. Also heats. Ramps up and down according to what it needs to do to cool. If I open the door to the pantry it ramps up to cool the garage.

Latest posts

Back