Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1725578163336.png

GW, I hear ya about the high/low temps in my golden years.

I had a cousin that retired from the AF back in the 70's with the bride he met while serving. They pooled their funds and bought a ketch rigged mahogany sailboat, a 40' footer. They restored it and sailed it from Bay City, MI to St. Thomas island in the Caribbean's. They lived on it and would occasionally take tourists island hopping for extra bucks. Fast forward five years and he's back minus a boat and a wife. They got bored! Claimed that a cold day was 67, and a hot day was 78. They missed the temps swing/seasons. I'll bet the damn fool wishes he'd stayed now that he's pushing 80.
Only thing I like about Hawaii is the temps.

Whew. 10pm and just slowing down. Got a flock moved to their new digs. Now I’m two weeks I can start incubating their eggs. Got to let the old rooster spunk lose its kick. Takes two weeks after breeding to use it all in the eggs she makes.
Don’t want mix bred birds.

Hoping tomorrow I can start gathering materials to build the new grow out pen.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 63F and predicted to reach 94F.

Still fighting roof cleaning contractors. The middle bidder now won't return my call, the first bidder in the new round took all my information Thursday and promised me a bid Friday, only to call Friday and start over like we had not previously talked. When I called them on it, they denied getting a call Thursday or making bid commitments and when I asked them how they got my number to call me back Friday got snotty, so I hung up.

The second new bidder did return my call on schedule, only to tell me that there had been a mistake, and they installed roofs, not clean them. Of course they are listed online as roof moss removers, and I clearly stated what I needed done when I called the first time. I've come to believe that "roof cleaners" is one of those low entry cost professions that draws a lot of flakes.

Off to the gym this morning and then back to my roof project.

Five minutes? I take it you're riding your electric bike to work and back? 🤪

Good morning, Misfits. Got a little bit of rain so far. That's kool. I needed a day off from work. Soon as the weather clears I'm back at it. Won't be long before the white stuff starts. Gotta get the plow Jeep ready for another season of doing its thing. Man, this year just flew by.

Fk you. I'm to old for any kind of bike on these fking highways in Dallas.😱
I don't even ride my Harley around here anymore. To many fking assholes texting and driving. I know several good brothers who have lost their lives being hit from behind.😡
Just recently my buddy had a guy working for him that bought a new Honda Shadow. His first day riding he was stopped at a red light and was killed by an idiot that was texting and didn't stop.😡

Latest posts

Back