Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear it, GW. I've fired my fair share of doctors in my lifetime. I had a big asthma attack back in my early 30's. I hit a doc on my way back from work. He listened to my chest and literally ran from the room and came back with two syringes of adrendlen. I squeaked out a NO! He arrogantly said that HE was the doctor here. I told him I'd be passing at least six before I got home and that they were a dime a dozen.
He climbed off his high horse and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him an inhaler and a script for theofolin. He wrote a script for both. Wasn't my first rodeo.

Learned to grow autos
1725484827330.png

Sorry to hear it, GW. I've fired my fair share of doctors in my lifetime. I had a big asthma attack back in my early 30's. I hit a doc on my way back from work. He listened to my chest and literally ran from the room and came back with two syringes of adrendlen. I squeaked out a NO! He arrogantly said that HE was the doctor here. I told him I'd be passing at least six before I got home and that they were a dime a dozen.
He climbed off his high horse and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him an inhaler and a script for theofolin. He wrote a script for both. Wasn't my first rodeo.
I got all pissed off again just thinking about it. The smirk on her face as she totally ignored my input and lectured me like a child keeps flashing before my eyes.

Sadly, GW is having poor luck and still cursing the stupid doctor.

I just got off a video conference with my pain clinic doctor and I felt like pulling her through the wire and breaking her pompous arrogant neck, after wiping the condescending smirk off her face with a backhand.

Nothing they have tried has worked, including the PT we started with, and she has the audacity to tell me that I should have continued the PT that didn't work and that I'm going to have to be an 80-year-old big boy and learn to live with the pain, begging the question as to what the f'ck she thinks I have been doing the last couple of years.

At any rate, I fired her and will be seeking advice elsewhere.
Young doctors are very arrogant these days. Healthcare is failing around us.

Evening folks. Got 80 chicken eggs in an incubator, some Buff Orpington, Silkies, old English bantam, Serama Bantam, and some random eggs the lady found in a hidden nest.
Hatched out around 65 quail, I tried to count tonight and got to 65 and gave up. Probably won’t know for three weeks when they move outside.
Getting 3 dozen eggs tomorrow to incubate.

Cut my forehead this morning at work. Exhaust pipe fell while trying to reinstall it. Caught my forehead with the collector flange. Pour a 2.75 inch cut on it. I immediately popped three B vitamins and slammed back two waters and a gatoraid, getting ready for the pee test. Got it cleaned up and bleeding stopped. Only an inch of it was deep. Other was just cut. Super glue and some butterflies and we called it a day.
No stitches. No pee test.
BACADC2B-7419-42BE-B3A8-66A18BEDAF7F.jpeg
56DBEFD5-A994-4B4F-84A5-0207198A44A0.jpeg
D490904B-A1F1-408B-94CD-AC684F8446D4.jpeg

Misfits. I think of you when I have something neat to share, and it fits nowhere.

I saw this tonight while cruising the internet and just had to share it with someone. I hope you think it's neat.

Maybe it's Greywolf's new transportation. I hope everyone is doing well or getting better.

Misfits. I think of you when I have something neat to share, and it fits nowhere.

I saw this tonight while cruising the internet and just had to share it with someone. I hope you think it's neat.

Maybe it's Greywolf's new transportation. I hope everyone is doing well or getting better.

Yeah!! I gotta build one of those!!!

Good morning fellow Misfits! Let the joy of Thor's Day abound!!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A hot one today starting at 63F and predicted to reach 98F.

Back to getting bids to remove and treat the moss on our steep heavy cedar shake roof. I got three, but I question the ability and insurance, et al of the low one at $795 that doesn't speak English, the top was too high at $7,000, and the middle contractor at $1,250 is no longer returning my call...............

Breakfast out this morning at Jam on Hawthorne with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician.

Thor.jpg

They have races with those motorcycle chariots. It's pretty cool.

Morning gang. 63 degrees. Not going to lie. I’m a little cold this morning. Not looking forward to winter. I love summertime. Heat, and all the daylight hours we get.
Jeans and a tee shirt weather is my favorite too, but alas in my dotage it has become harder for me to deal with extreme heat, so most appreciate moderation.

Latest posts

Back