Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hide ye t
1724511367290.png
oothbrushes one and all

Pullet scored two free tickets @ $120 a pop to go down and watch the Tigers lose today. If they were playing out in the bean field across from the ranch, I wouldn't waste the time watching 'em. She's into sports, so she can deal with the Detroit traffic.

Evening folks. Five hens left for sale. Got a lady coming tomorrow to get them. And she wants a rooster. I counted a dozen roosters I need to get rid of. Ran across a crew of Mexicans and offered them up for free. I’d rather some folks that need and appreciate the meat get them.

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! Smoking a bowl of Ice Cream Cake, a nice indica bud with about 27% THC. I like this bud, the heavy indica really helps with back pain. Looking for something on TV, might get on YouTube and find some UFC or music videos to watch

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back to gorgeous days, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 77F.

I got my third bid to pressure wash and moss treat our roof at $875. So I have a bid at $875, $1,250, and $7,000. I asked the low bidder for more detail in writing and will follow up with the $1,250 for same.

The memorial service for my ex-BIL's stepson was upbeat with fond memories from friends and ended with lunch from Buster's Barbeque. Alas, my ex-BIL also recently lost his brother to cancer and just completed back surgery, besides having Type II diabetes. Good people with hard times for their household.

Evening folks. Five hens left for sale. Got a lady coming tomorrow to get them. And she wants a rooster. I counted a dozen roosters I need to get rid of. Ran across a crew of Mexicans and offered them up for free. I’d rather some folks that need and appreciate the meat get them.
Mexicans and roster cocks
Need I say more
1724584975477.png

Latest posts

Back