Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous again here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 82F. I have the doors and windows open and fans going to cool the house down from yesterday.

I dug out the crabgrass from our front rose garden, where it was growing too close to the roses to dose with Roundup. Amazing plant! I've never had crabgrass here for as far back as I can remember, and yet suddenly this year there is an infestation in the front ornamental gardens.

Anyone else watching the Olympics as I do every night... if I don't catch them live I record them and watch later... I try to not miss much. watched them since I was 8 when we had to get up at 3am to watch them live in Germany... no recording it in early 70's... lol. Same with the Superbowl.. came on live at 4am..

Tomorrow is pain pump refill day, sitting here sore as heck staring at an ounce of ground up mushrooms I cannot touch due to drug tests... tomorrow my sweets.... then gifting some out and saving for my sister..

I"m taking the night off.... I have seeds to repack, gift out and go to be early for Dr Appt.... so I say goodnight a bit early ok...
Off and on in the evening while reading but close enough to my bedtime that I usually fall asleep. There is so much peripheral hoopla and fanfaronade between actual events, that I read a book in between.

Let me guess they had no insurance
No it's all gonna be handled by insurance, it's just a hassle and frustrating they are charging 26.2 hours of labor for paint....
It's a lift gate and bumper cover........
Like what the fk, just gimme it primered and I'll rattle can it silver....

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 90F.

I made reservations at the local Prime Rib restaurant for Grayfox's 76th birthday on the 9th and ordered her a new pair of gym shoes that she covets.

Gym first thing this morning, followed by trying to get an appointment at the pain clinic to share that their last epidural steroid injection didn't do squat to relieve my lower back pain.

Latest posts

Back