Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mrs. is making meatloaf, mashed taters and seasoned green beans. She makes the best meatloaf, and it's one of my favorite meals!
I love meatloaf but no one else but me and dad like it. If he doesn't request it we don't have it😢

Merry Moonday finely aged brothers and sisters of the poot!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again starting at 60F and predicted to reach 87F.

I sprayed the crabgrass in our front gardens with Roundup but so far they only look mildly insulted. Gym this morning and then I need to dig out the stuff around our roses that was too close to spray.

Monday Lisa.jpg

Anyone else watching the Olympics as I do every night... if I don't catch them live I record them and watch later... I try to not miss much. watched them since I was 8 when we had to get up at 3am to watch them live in Germany... no recording it in early 70's... lol. Same with the Superbowl.. came on live at 4am..

Tomorrow is pain pump refill day, sitting here sore as heck staring at an ounce of ground up mushrooms I cannot touch due to drug tests... tomorrow my sweets.... then gifting some out and saving for my sister..

I"m taking the night off.... I have seeds to repack, gift out and go to be early for Dr Appt.... so I say goodnight a bit early ok...

Latest posts

Back