Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told the Old Hen many years ago NOT to bother me when I was reloading. She was pretty good, but she came in one time when I was in the middle of loading some limit pushing stuff. I went ballistic on her and she ran out in a huff. I calmed down, walked out to smooth her feathers, and then showed her a pic of a handgun that had been turned into a hand grenade. She understood. Ya gotta pay attention. I also got a smile outta her when I told her that after all these years, she still had a way of distracting me, just like she did in high school. :)
what guide do you use ?

Beast Mode just chopped
@Carty
Thanks again @MariJan, these smells so good and sweet
20240729_185513.jpg

Wait til I get the GDP down and the leaves off her, she's a real show stopper.
Very nice redish pink bracts and a bright green stem, she's the most colorful auto I've ever grown
You git the lucky pheno( purple)

Yup, smoking a bowl and checking out some of the other quarters I got in the roll I bought. Found an off-centered quarter from 1984 which has a Double Die on "In" (God We Trust). I will make about $120 from all the coins I cherry picked from the roll. Found a couple of 2021 Crossing the Delaware and a few lesser known that I sell for $10 a pop

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain, starting at 61F and predicted to reach 78F.

Back to the dentist to get my upper plate relined again. They switched lining compounds, and the new one has peeled off twice.

The slow leak in the Ford rear tire was a finishing nail. Hope that is my last flat for awhile!

Going to contact my pain clinic doctor and tell them the last procedure that they did on my back was zero percent successful and see where that leads us...............

Latest posts

Back