Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back to gorgeous here again, starting at 60F and predicted to reach 86F.

I pruned and fed my tomatoes yesterday to try to induce more flowering. Trying out some Jacks 12-15-30.

Dawg walk and then gym first thing this morning, after which our house keepers are due to hose the place out, so Miss Layla and I will be terrorizing Fernhill off leash dog park.

Morning
Rolled out of bed , (fell) and got my head and neck jammed in between the bed and the shape corner of a big wooden nightstand, This sucked. Getting back up off floor was hard enough but thinking I sliced my neck open right near the juggler vein feeling blood was scary in the dark.
Hope you are ok. Falling sucks period. I tripped the other gay on a cement lip around the pool. I caught myself on the pool so no face plant. My wrist has been jacked ever since.

In a old Job many years ago we were taught how to roll and recover from falls, this has saved me many times. I would have been in hospital a few times if I had not had this training, we drilled it so many times it became second nature as we were thrown over the teacher's shoulder and told to recover and come back fighting.

it was very interesting getting myself off the floor wedged and rolled up in all the king-sized covers, my wife as usual was freaking out while I tried to untangle myself and get out of the tight spot between the bed and wall with a dislocated shoulder that I could not put pressure on.
Good thing she wasn't pissed off. She could have kicked your ass and nothing you could have done about it.😁

Latest posts

Back