Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000000808.jpg

Glass bowl collection - hers, his and ours 😁

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again today starting at 53F and predicted to reach 77F.

I finally got my hair cut, but not by my favorite stylist, because she is still at home due to lack of childcare, begging the question of how she pays the rent and buys groceries...................

Dental appointment this morning for cleaning and then an open calendar. Hee, hee, hee.......................

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 359619View attachment 359620

Gorgeous here again today starting at 53F and predicted to reach 77F.

I finally got my hair cut, but not by my favorite stylist, because she is still at home due to lack of childcare, begging the question of how she pays the rent and buys groceries...................

Dental appointment this morning for cleaning and then an open calendar. Hee, hee, hee.......................
Have fun

Freaking Hippie.😁
My head is shaved. Barber loves me. He cleans up my head and beard and he is done.😋
I'm 68 and still have my teeth. Well most of them anyway. Fking dentist starts cleaning my teeth they might fall out.🤭
I brush my teeth with Celtic Sea Salt and Baking soda. My teeth stay white.
See😬

Last edited:
Took a 4 day weekend again. My way of using my vacation days. Breaks the week up too.
I loved 4 day weekends used to take the kids camping every chance we got. Our spot was in Wolf Creek in Southern IL. Was about s 4 hour drive to get there but totally worth it.

Latest posts

Back