Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend turned us on to some Cap Junky bud today, which is a parent strain to a plant that is in the tent (Princess Haze x Cap Junky). Good daytime smoke, high THC level and enjoyable buzz.

He also turned us on to some indica bud, Moonshot, which I know nothing about (other than 30% THC), but fixin' to find out 😁

Last edited:
1000000804.jpg

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! Went to the smoke shop today and got a couple of new glass bowls. The red/blue one is for party smoking and the crystal clear one is a bedtime bowl. Note the fresh resin stain in the clear bowl, lol

Last edited:
Plan on visiting my brother this Saturday. The Mrs. has not seen his new place yet, and she is going to bake some fresh cookies for him. Also gonna give him some more bud to smoke. The one hitter action is working out well - he sits in his truck, which is parked across the street from the house

Last edited:
Good Weedsday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 81F.

No luck getting a haircut yesterday. I started calling Supercuts at their advertised starting time of 9:00AM and called multiple times until after 11:00, without them answering the phone with anything but a message that their mailbox was full.

I finally drove by there and discovered one stylist working on a customer and ignoring the phone................ W.TF?????

Good Weedsday morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 359575View attachment 359576

Another gorgeous day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 81F.

No luck getting a haircut yesterday. I started calling Supercuts at their advertised starting time of 9:00AM and called multiple times until after 11:00, without them answering the phone with anything but a message that their mailbox was full.

I finally drove by there and discovered one stylist working on a customer and ignoring the phone................ W.TF?????

Latest posts

Back