Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted to work four tens, but the union said no. I figure I've already done the travel time and spent the gas money, why not only do it 4 times a week?
I loved that work schedule, just hard to find... did custom cabinet work in my early 20's... 7am to 3:30 was great hours... be on the beach by 4pm.... summer time that's still a long afternoon of fishing and playing frisbee football, hacky sack... I was in shape then. we'd carry this old loveseat across the street to the beach as I lived on A1A and 8th st in Cocoa Beach..

Getting ready to wake up the plants and do some watering... be back later tonight..

Flower, thanks for the stickers bro... set for life on clear and they work awesome... preciate it.

Had a plate full of homemade potato chips and three tootsie-pops for supper. Yum!
I think I'm living my second childhood......
Did you eat your veggies first... lets see, what's green. A jolly rancher. now be a good boy and eat your greens first... muwahaha. I usually don't eat dinner.. I love having popcorn.. only dang way I can lose weight, no eating after 5pm... nice lunch always, scrambbie eggs in am... lost 11 lbs so far.

Anybody have any cookies.... hahaha

I used to never miss a meal.... grew up army brat and was told, you'd best clean your plate... took
me years to just walk away from the plate of food because I was full...

still cannot find a cookie.... hahaha. My old CB handle was Cookie Monster. had a lot of fun goofing
off on my dad's ham radio... we were stationed at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama and my dad had a tower
on our roof. We could reach people all over the world, listen to radio shows.. pretty cool at 12.

cookie.... lol

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again starting at 53F and predicted to reach 82F.

Dinner outdoors at Sweet Basil tonight on their patio.

Did you eat your veggies first... lets see, what's green. A jolly rancher. now be a good boy and eat your greens first... muwahaha. I usually don't eat dinner.. I love having popcorn.. only dang way I can lose weight, no eating after 5pm... nice lunch always, scrambbie eggs in am... lost 11 lbs so far.

Anybody have any cookies.... hahaha
Only the edible kind

Evening folks. Smoking a joint, watching some lightning about sixty miles out. Can’t even hear the thunder. Been dark forty minutes and it’s 87 with 85% humidity. Thunderstorms got all they want to eat tonight.
Love watching that... out west it was more fun because of the long desert views... of course, the aroma is very different in the dirt... lol.
Enjoy you nice evening.. pretty sure I used to know you..

Latest posts

Back