Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking my second cup of coffee this morning, and getting ready to smoke a bowl. I am going to give a shout out to my friend and see if he wants to drop by for a wake and bake session. Also want to show him the clones that he gave me are now in 1 gallon pots

One of the pioneers of using backwards tracks was Jimi Hendrix in 1967 on the "Are You Experienced" song - the guitar solo sounds the same forward and backwards, and drums/cymbals playing forward can be heard on this reversed track:

God Bless Merica.😁
FB_IMG_1721129758278.jpg

One of the pioneers of using backwards tracks was Jimi Hendrix in 1967 on the "Are You Experienced" song - the guitar solo sounds the same forward and backwards, and drums/cymbals playing forward can be heard on this reversed track:

The song "Castles Made of Sand" from the 1967 album "Axis: Bold as Love" also has a backwards track of guitar and drums:

Last edited:
Evening folks. Picked up three bales of rye hay for the sheep today. Our guy is running out, hat crop this summer in central Georgia is shot, everyone is buying hay now to feed. Which means the winter supply will be gone and none to replace it till spring. They’ll be trucking hay from other areas soon.
We got a half in the other night. I got home that afternoon and the dirt was just as dry as could be.
A/C running dang near 24 hours a day.

Latest posts

Back