Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous day starting at 62F and predicted to reach 90F.

I elected to use an Extract Craft ETOH Pro vacuum still to distill off my 130-proof white lightening. I made two runs so far and both turned out splendid.

Lunch out yesterday with NM at Petite Provence.

Grayfox having a grand time at the Ashland Shakespearian Festival and due back tonight.

Wash.jpg
First run 130.jpg

Your humidity today is like mine in January/February.
It was actually lower than I thought the other day it was 62% but that's the day it rained or tried awfully hard to rain anyway. We got the high winds and black clouds but only a few drops of rain it went to our east. Just missed it.

Got the reloading room 80% done. Should finish up tomorrow. Found 888 empty M1 Carbine shells, all tumbled, sized, and trimmed. Got a set of CH carbide dies to go with 'em, too. Even found some bullet molds I didn't remember having. One was for 6.35MM (.25) that I'd been shopping the net to buy. The price of over a hundred bucks scared me off. I'm glad!

Got the reloading room 80% done. Should finish up tomorrow. Found 888 empty M1 Carbine shells, all tumbled, sized, and trimmed. Got a set of CH carbide dies to go with 'em, too. Even found some bullet molds I didn't remember having. One was for 6.35MM (.25) that I'd been shopping the net to buy. The price of over a hundred bucks scared me off. I'm glad!
I’m looking to get into reloading some. I have a Brazilian Mauser chambered in 30.06 but the barrel is original size. 7.65mm or something like that. “They” say to load a .308 projectile into a 30.06 case for best accuracy.

Latest posts

Back