Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to see my brother yesterday, we got his truck started and did a couple of one hitters. I checked out the assisted living home he is at. It is very clean, has a good supply of snacks and cold water in bottles for the residents. He seems to be happy, and everyone likes him. I thanked the house manager for taking such good care of him

I was thinking about a road trip I took with friends to Panama City Beach back in the 90's. We took several cases of Budweiser bottles and it was regular 5% beer, straight from St. Louis MO. Apparently all they had down there was 3.2 brew, so everyone was amazed at the regular beer we were drinking, lol. They also didn't have any weed there - plenty of cocaine, but no weed. Good thing we took a bag of buds with us!

FB_IMG_1721184783047.jpg

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 61F and predicted to reach 87F. 82F in the house this morning when I opened the windows and turned on the exhaust fans.

Got all fermenting and distillation gear cleaned up and put away for another year. I make the annual run for a business associate who loves it enough to drive from the land of CA to pick it up. I like it too, but my own alcohol consumption has been a beer on my birthday for the last couple of years, so my tolerance is low and just a small taste of the 130 proof to verify quality, puts the heavy buzz on me.

Cleaning ladies due this morning, so me and Miss Layla will be heading for Fernhill dog park for joy and amazement sniffing butts and chasing balls.

I remember when I was like 8 years old and being at the dinner table, with my dad saying to eat all of your food, because there are kids starving in China. So I said, "Well, box it up and mail it to 'em" ... SMACK!! I didn't even see that backhand coming, he was so fast!

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous day starting at 58F and predicted to reach 87F.

No gym this morning, but breakfast out at Gravy this morning with Grayfox and NM, followed by dropping off three grocery bags full of tennis balls at the Humane Society.

Starting this morning off with a dab of Vice City sugar wax.

Good morning Misfits! 59 and sunshine this morning. Gotta get my harpys fed and then it's on the road to the auction house. This time, I'm dropping off rather than picking up. Got a lot of crap collected through the years that'll hopefully find a new home. Lord knows I've got enough to stumble over already.

Latest posts

Back