Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the 280' round trip out to the mailbox without sweating. Twice and I'd be soaked. You can cut the air with a machete.
It is humid here but not like that. My humid days are most likely your normal days.
IMG_6830.png
IMG_6831.png

I gotta clean out the reloading room. If'n I don't, I'm gonna wind up buying stuff that I've already got. I also need to sort out stuff I don't need anymore to put up for the next auction in Vassar. Got a 50 cal. can full of government 30-06 to unload, along with a 30 cal. can full of 8MM.

I'm doing my hedges today. 200 feet of hedge, 10-12 foot high and almost as wide. Yesterday, I did everything I could reach from the ground. Today, after going out last night, I considered taking a day off. Instead, I got out just before noon to do the tops and rid my hedge of its Mohawk. 90° and humid. I have to stand near the top of my biggest step ladder and stretch out from both sides to get it all. I nearly got it finished before my side started spasming a little. Oh, well. I can finish in an hour or so tomorrow. Wiping off the sweat and burning some Durban Poison until I got to my 50th year high school reunion tonight. Thank God for central air. I'm glad I almost finished because I'm gonna be dragging again tomorrow morning.:canabis:

My 50th was last year. I didn't go. They had a dress code. I didn't put up with that shit back in highschool, so why in the hell would I put up with it now? All the ones I really cared about are dead anyways.

Got a solid third of the room done. I'm gonna hit it again for an hour and quit before I really piss my back off. Those large storage tubs full of brass are amazingly heavy.

Already saved myself $50 or better. I was pawing through one of the tubs and ran across some ziplocs full of 30-30 brass that had "sized and trimmed" written on 'em in my hand writing. Guess I don't need to buy a set of dies that I've already got!

I used to be a plain only as a kid, but now a days I like a nutty first and a glazed second. Never cared for glazed 'til I had a fresh outta the oil Crispy Cream. Don't get 'em unless I head for Detroit. Flint had one, but they found the locals a bit dangerous.

I had to reread that first part to be sure you were talking about donuts.

Some new genetics just came in. View attachment 359023
The vials-- Diablo, Joker Prom, and Prom Night are from Walipini seeds
The pack I have no info on, all I know is it's Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
A buddy from the UK sent them over.
Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
Screenshot_20230527_084142_Instagram.jpg

Pedretti Punch is orange cheesecake x red hot cookies

Y’all killing me with that “it’s 84 and hot”. 101 today with 78% humidity. That’s enough to get you out of breath.
Come on down to the southern states and get you some of that. I seen guys in north Florida, yiu can tell a native cuz he got gills behind his ears. So he can breath in that wet air 😂

AFter the current events i want to make a statement to you American friends. I noticed that while the US is very advanced in many fields the progress of the political system is not keeping up and it is being used as the weak point the achilles heel to ruin your country. I come from a 3rd world backward country and i see very similar crap when it comes to politics while the other fields the US is way ahead. I just wanted to share this thought with you because i wish the US all the good. The devil is so alive and well these times. Peace to all.

AFter the current events i want to make a statement to you American friends. I noticed that while the US is very advanced in many fields the progress of the political system is not keeping up and it is being used as the weak point the achilles heel to ruin your country. I come from a 3rd world backward country and i see very similar crap when it comes to politics while the other fields the US is way ahead. I just wanted to share this thought with you because i wish the US all the good. The devil is so alive and well these times. Peace to all.
With discussion of politics on the site strictly verboten, I must say I agree with ya and let it go at that.

Latest posts

Back