Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1707092238099.png

Cages cleaned, room cleaned, bathroom tidied up, and just got done building 14 Scottish eggs. Two are gone; the Old Hen ate 1.5 and I ate a half. If I cooked for a living, I could lose weight. By the time I've smelled something for an hour, I'm not really hungry.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A day of drizzle starting at 43F and predicted to soar to 48F during the scorching part of the day.
Off to the gym early this morning so as to be able to get a parking space

Today I do an electrical usage survey for one of my tenants who is using more electricity than normal, followed by lunch out at their expense. I'll measure the load on all the legs and then check out the appliances on that leg to see what it should be drawing.

As there have ostensibly been no changes, the only thing that I can think of is that a motor load has increased due to bearing wear and rotor drag. Except for low draw electronics, the rest are all resistance loads.

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 351858View attachment 351859

A day of drizzle starting at 43F and predicted to soar to 48F during the scorching part of the day.
Off to the gym early this morning so as to be able to get a parking space

Today I do an electrical usage survey for one of my tenants who is using more electricity than normal, followed by lunch out at their expense. I'll measure the load on all the legs and then check out the appliances on that leg to see what it should be drawing.

As there have ostensibly been no changes, the only thing that I can think of is that a motor load has increased due to bearing wear and rotor drag. Except for low draw electronics, the rest are all resistance loads.
Maybe the neighbor has an extension cord plugged in using power.😁

Good morning Bugus Monkey! View attachment 351861View attachment 351862

No outside outlets on that side, although there is on the other side.use
Morning Folks
Do not laugh, when I moved into my house 35 years ago It took me 2 yrs before I realized that the old owner allowed his old neighbor to tap into an outside electrical grid that was for my backyard. He was running pool,shed,and numerous outdoor lights off of my electric.

Good morning Misfits. 29 without a hint of sunshine. Looks like battleship grey is what's happening today.

Woke up at 0600 at the same time the Old Hen did. I snuggle back down in the covers just for a second and promptly fell back asleep 'til 0905. Best sleep I had all night.

Squawker treat day. They're letting me know it's time.

Just got off the phone with my father in law.
He stopped into a dispensary yesterday cause he left his weed home and saw a place open on a sunday so he swung in.

Grabbed 3 pre rolls,
2 at $5 each and 1 at $10 each. He smoked the 2 $5 ones while he was out and about. When he got home he went to smoke the $10 one and the tube was empty! 🤣🤣🤣
Fkn dispensaries 🤦🏻

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here with some rain starting at 42F and predicted to rise to 50F.

A good workout at the gym yesterday at 5:30AM, no problem with parking, and I had the Jacuzzi to myself afterwards. My new plan!

I completed the electrical survey for my tenant and everything was within spec, with no suspicious loads, so his added usage remains a mystery. Suspect it has something to do with a meter reading mistake or a bad meter. The ball is now in my tenants court and he was pleased at the support I provided.

We grabbed Rubens at a new sandwich shop and they were OK, but nothing special.

Latest posts

Back