Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean this one.😁

FB_IMG_1706386278011~2.jpg

Sorry I have not been on much they moved mom from the hospital to a rehab center. Of course I was sick so my sister had to deal with it. I gave her moms Military Id and her medicare card. The dumb b.itch lost her medicare card. Really W T F

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear morning here, clouding up this afternoon, starting at 34F and predicted to reach 53F.

I got a call from a tenant during our breakfast out yesterday morning, sharing that their hot water tank was leaking, so I spent half a day picking up a new one and installing it. Same size and same brand, but they of course changed the design and layout so that none of the gas and water piping, nor the flue duct fit, so all had to be modified.

Fortunately my tenant helped me lower the new one into the basement and drag the old one up the stairs, because it took two.

Another tenant received a letter from the electric company informing them that they used 37% more energy last quarter vis a vis the same quarter last year, and disproportionate to the other similar sized dwellings in the hood. I can't imagine why, because it is the same equipment and the weather wasn't that different, so agreed to check the amp draw on all the legs to look for anything out of order.

Going to go look at an All in One Washer Dryer today at home Depot. The washer is working good anymore and it's time to upgrade.
I like the new All in ones . No dryer vent and no having to change machines from a washer to a dryer.

Latest posts

Back