Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had enough excitement for the day, the highlight of which was when the sun actually came out for a whole 57 seconds. Yes, I timed it. This time of year, it's a rare occasion, kinda like an eclipse. I'll see you fine folks if and when I wake up tomorrow. Peace, love, and dope to all of ya's. ☮️

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partly cloudy day here, starting at 37F and predicted to reach 51F.

Breakfast out at the Screen Door this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician.

In bullet casting, we call that getting a visit from the Tinsel Fairy. Been there, done that.

28 and mostly (?) cloudy here in the Great State of Transylvania. I miss the bright lights of my indoor grow chamber. Halide lights chase away depression. Might just go to the movies for a matinee this afternoon. A good spooky flick and buttered popcorn often do the trick. Maybe Buddha will bless us with a whole minute's worth of sunlight today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Night Swim. Meh. It did take me back 52 years ago when the soon to be wife and I would blow the entire day going from movie screen to screen spending the entire day together.
The movie wasn't terrible, but it wasn't epic either.

Latest posts

Back