Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fook Yeah Bro. "The Path Less Traveled"
1704038829931.png

The first who came here was Joshua in1656. The Angish took everything with Guns(New Tech then) threw the local people into prisons to rot. Josh escaped to Ireland, then on a ship to the new Jamestown. My Fam always pushed West, never wanted an Organized Nation. BUTT.. there was this Anglish Cook Sooker, a Calvary Man, a Butcher. he came out of NC and posted letters on trees way out west(Then) with Murderous Threats. That peed off the Hill Billys. They all marched toward him surrounded his troops on a hill and chewed them to shreds. That Calvary Brit died on that hill running like a coward.
Made it just for you custom
Dont Touch me there........Yet

If you hold all the cards spill the beans
I did. They pulled me in and said "This Is Not The Time To Be UNHINGED". I stayed silent. I set my escape up. I made no International money transfers. NSA monitored my Social Media and Banks they even check your Financial Transactions. I did everything Dark, then one day I resigned. End of day My Clearence was canceled. Thats when I made my move. International Bank Account. Bought my Ticket. Disappeared. I know they are watching. But Im not a big enough Fish. Unless I go to China. Un nerving for them. I can be in China in 1 Hour. Lag time would Fook them. The High Speed Rail Line from Lao to Kunming is 30 Mins from our farm. I have another Plan. Our Models showed a distinct Possibility, that if China went on the Offensive, they would also use the High Speed line in a Ground Offensive against Thailand. Lets Meet. My Wifes Friends are all Royal Thai Military. Thats what its like here. Teachers, Nurses, civil Servants all under the King. They understand a little about my past. They will Fight.

Latest posts

Back