Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year, Brothers & Sisters! I'm hearing big boomers going off everywhere. I just tossed out a pack of regular firecrackers. Got five outta seven indoor cats that are now MIA, but the spirits must be kept at bay.

Love ya all, and please stay safe. I need each and every one of ya's.

Good morning brothers and sisters! Wishing a happy, prosperous, pain free 2024 to you all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I slept until midnight, when the fireworks went off and Miss Layla came to me for solace, after which I tossed and turned, cursing the birth, their father, and the birth mother of the a-holes shooting off the firework at the expense of the neighborhood pets.

Most cloudy today, starting at 37F and predicted to reach 48F.

Area Heating and Cooling's GM ignored my letter, so I will be moving on with legal action there. My attorney suggests small claims court and filing with the Contractors Licensing Board.

Some Medical facts of the day

Side effects of not ejaculating​

The side effects of not ejaculating depend on the cause and the person.

People who choose not to ejaculate are unlikely to experience harmful side effects. The body breaks down unused sperm, which does not build up to trigger further problems.

Over time, not ejaculating can trigger psychological problems.

For example, people with sexual dysfunctions that affect their ability to ejaculate may experience distress or embarrassment. It can also lead to relationship problems. For example, partners may become frustrated with a person with sexual dysfunction.

These psychological problems could lead to mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety disorders.

“That obsessive phase in a relationship when you can’t keep your hands off each other… it’s natural for that to last just 6 months to 2 years. So, when it ends, people miss that and may think ‘Oh my god, what’s wrong with me?’”

Laurie Mintz, PhD
I still can't keep my hands off of my wife after 25 years together. Notice...I said "I" can't keep "MY" hands off of "HER"..lol

Happy New Year.
I would start by giving some big 2023 wrap up but I won't suffice to say 2023 was a " Mad Year" A year when a lot of people went stark raving MAD. I would hope 2024 will be different, but being an election year, I think 2024 is going to say:
"You think 2023 was crazy...Hold my Beer"
10b5230d8381f2c8cfe7d147709962f5.jpg

Latest posts

Back