Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1703947400064.png

As Walt used to say, TINS. I had a gal that worked for the same company I did at the time, and her and her "wife" wanted her to have a baby. They wanted done the "natural" way, too. Just for shits & grins, I did a little research. She claimed she'd sign papers to free me of any future child support. In this state, you can't sign away your baby's rights. I refused, but more on moral grounds. I didn't want some kid looking me up in 18 years and shooting me for deserting him/her/undecided.

I did work with a young carpenter that got messed up in a similar situation. His best friend and wife were close to him and his wife. They got together every weekend for cards, concerts, etc. His bestie's wife wanted to have a child, but his friend couldn't father the child due to infertility. They begged him to be the donor. His wife agreed to the whole thing.
He did the deed. It caused a split between him and his friend, his friend and his wife, and his wife and him. Everybody got divorced. Six months after the baby was born, he gets hit with a child support case.
The judge, after reviewing all the facts, flat out told him that he was on the hook. "If you'd gone through a clinic or even used a dixie cup and a turkey baster, you'd been fine, but you did the deed, and now you'll pay."
So now the poor bastard is down a wife, a best friend, and half his wages for the next 18 years. Spooky. No good deed goes unpunished.

As Walt used to say, TINS. I had a gal that worked for the same company I did at the time, and her and her "wife" wanted her to have a baby. They wanted done the "natural" way, too. Just for shits & grins, I did a little research. She claimed she'd sign papers to free me of any future child support. In this state, you can't sign away your baby's rights. I refused, but more on moral grounds. I didn't want some kid looking me up in 18 years and shooting me for deserting him/her/undecided.

I did work with a young carpenter that got messed up in a similar situation. His best friend and wife were close to him and his wife. They got together every weekend for cards, concerts, etc. His bestie's wife wanted to have a child, but his friend couldn't father the child due to infertility. They begged him to be the donor. His wife agreed to the whole thing.
He did the deed. It caused a split between him and his friend, his friend and his wife, and his wife and him. Everybody got divorced. Six months after the baby was born, he gets hit with a child support case.
The judge, after reviewing all the facts, flat out told him that he was on the hook. "If you'd gone through a clinic or even used a dixie cup and a turkey baster, you'd been fine, but you did the deed, and now you'll pay."
So now the poor bastard is down a wife, a best friend, and half his wages for the next 18 years. Spooky. No good deed goes unpunished.
That's enough money to hire a lawyer to go after the "old friend" for his part of the child support.

Good that he didn't lose his dog and his F150 somewhere in there, but even without those it still it has the makings of a killer country western song.

Been there, done that. Nope, nope, and nope!
I had My best friends beautiful wife come on to me big time one night , she kissed me and we were pretty drunk.
I said Nope.................He my best friend and my wife is dowstairs.. They were divorced in a year when she accused someone of rape after he caught her screwing another guy from a club.

Latest posts

Back