Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif

Mostly cloudy here today, starting at 39F and predicted to reach 48F.

Wishing all a happy, prosperous, and pain free 2024!

It will be 2567 in 3 hrs. I live in the Future. I felt kinda sick on my 2 hr layover in Tokyo, so I slept on the Bangkok leg. I had no Idea I would wake up in 2566.
Im glad you woke after that LONG Flight
Happy New Year
A new avatar for the year
1704035188493.png

All sized ready to use as forum pic if you like it.

I went straight to the Planes Head and shite my brains out then crashed. 4 hrs into a 6 hr leg I woke up, plane was dark. My Japanese Stewardess walks over kneels down and says "I knew You were Tired, I Did Not Want To Wake You For Dinner". "If You Are Hungry I will Make Some Food For You". It was ANA Business Class. She was Beautiful. It was like a Dream. I said "Yes...Domo.." Great Meal. In Bus Class ANA. 1 Stewardess looks after 5 people. I landed at 11;45PM passed through Customs in 5 Minutes. My GF was waiting. Got in a Taxi and went to a Nice Hotel in Bangkok. We Crashed. I woke up in another Reality. We went to Pattaya two days later. Nice Beach Resort for 2 days. I cant describe it. There is nothing like this in the West. Then one night in our house in Wiangsa. Next day we drove to this farm. Every Morning I drink Coffee on Our Patio and Cant Believe This. "Letting The Days Go By....Water Flowing Underground".

So tell me about Chem Trails
LMFAO......No Such Thing. That came from a CIA thing in the 60s. They were trying to see how a Bio Attack was spread. They released harmless bacteria in Subways and Buildings and tried to track its trail. They put it in Jet Fuel and it Burned. I worked with Competent Spooks. The 60s was a clown show after Kennedy was Neutralized.

LMFAO......No Such Thing. That came from a CIA thing in the 60s. They were trying to see how a Bio Attack was spread. They released harmless bacteria in Subways and Buildings and tried to track its trail. They put it in Jet Fuel and it Burned. I worked with Competent Spooks. The 60s was a clown show after Kennedy was Neutralized.
US Intel Lost their **** after the OSS days. Didnt become a real Threat till Bush 1. If you remember Bush One was CIA Chief before VP. See a Trend Yet? Bush 1 Weaponized US Intel against US Citizens. Regan was a Senil Washed Up Actor. Ronald Regan was my Cousin. He grew up in Dixon IL. I grew Up 13 Miles away in Amboy IL. That info narrows things down. Hope You Guessed My Name. So lets see if I get a Knock on my door. Fooks cant even find this place. If they come the Villagers will play stupid, send them somewhere else then come tell me. Ill be across the Lao Border in 20 Minutes.

My Marine Buddy who stayed in. I raised his boys while he was away. When they were old enough, I used to tell this story(Based on Lets Make a Deal) Door 1 Door 2 Door 3. ALL doors are open. Inside Door 1 is a nice white house with a nice white fence with a Trophy wife. Door 2 Kegs of Beer With endless Blow and Hookers. Door 3. 3 feet deep water, lots of alligators and a door on the other side of the room. Whiich would you Choose? Now..If you walked into a Bar and 3 men who had chosen each room was sitting there....What would they look like and who would you sit down and drink with?. Lets Play a Game. How bout you? Tell me.

My Marine Buddy who stayed in. I raised his boys while he was away. When they were old enough, I used to tell this story(Based on Lets Make a Deal) Door 1 Door 2 Door 3. ALL doors are open. Inside Door 1 is a nice white house with a nice white fence with a Trophy wife. Door 2 Kegs of Beer With endless Blow and Hookers. Door 3. 3 feet deep water, lots of alligators and a door on the other side of the room. Whiich would you Choose? Now..If you walked into a Bar and 3 men who had chosen each room was sitting there....What would they look like and who would you sit down and drink with?. Lets Play a Game. How bout you? Tell me.
RR Bro never had children and he never had a sister?
Are you related through the adoption?

Latest posts

Back