Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 71yr old Wife standing I front of some of our Banana trees. And yes she is a pothead. Look at that smile.😁

View attachment 342403
Yeah I have a bunch of Bananas trees that reached almost 20' last year then they died and fell over this year the new ones are about 12'.I planted them by the creek and they love that spot. Do you get bananas? Here are some pics from last year The pot plants and Purple Mag Duck.
For some reason My growing was a flop this year Weed and Tomato's and Beans were perthitic this year.

Attachments

• 0903211206a_HDR.jpg
    0903211206a_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB
  • 1015211139_HDR.jpg
    1015211139_HDR.jpg
    5.5 MB
  • purple mag duck clone.jpg
    purple mag duck clone.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • purple mag duck.jpg
    purple mag duck.jpg
    3.9 MB
Last edited:
Good morning Misfits. Critters fed, 150 pounds of corn offloaded, and now it's time to suck up more leaves. If I wait a few more minutes, the rain will thwart the last labor of Hurculese, but then it'll be a glued down mess for next time. Maybe I'll ponder...... :)
CORN :(
Coming to the end of our season ,
I love our corn .
When I was a young electrician working in sewage treatment plants, I always knew when corn was on sale.

CORN :(
Coming to the end of our season ,
I love our corn .
When I was a young electrician working in sewage treatment plants, I always knew when corn was on sale.
Those three sacks will keep the deers happy for the next ten days or so.

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
guitar.gif

Mostly cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 69F.

Well, my 10:00AM appointment at the Senior Center to get my vaccines updated turned into a cluster fluck in that the doctor showed up at 10:30AM and there were 25 people before me. They were also slow going and I finally got my vaccination around noon. I should have taken something to read.

Hee, hee, hee, it pays to be prepared. I met with the adjacent landlord's representatives who sent the registered demand letter and owned them. They not only agreed that none of their problems were my problem and actually not only agreed to the upgrades to our fence that I proposed but agreed to do them at their expense. Way easier than dealing with the A-hole owners was last time.

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
guitar.gif

Mostly cloudy here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 69F.

Well, my 10:00AM appointment at the Senior Center to get my vaccines updated turned into a cluster fluck in that the doctor showed up at 10:30AM and there were 25 people before me. They were also slow going and I finally got my vaccination around noon. I should have taken something to read.

Hee, hee, hee, it pays to be prepared. I met with the adjacent landlord's representatives who sent the registered demand letter and owned them. They not only agreed that none of their problems were my problem and actually not only agreed to the upgrades to our fence that I proposed but agreed to do them at their expense. Way easier than dealing with the A-hole owners was last time.
Thats because ,unbeknownst to you ,we sent representatives from our group to discuss in detail the situation with a pad ,pen and a hammer.

Latest posts

Back