Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let us all partake of some strong caffeine

IMG_6747.jpeg

We let them know if they did not agree to our terms they would have nothing to smile with nor anything that could hold up eyeglasses. on their face
Putting the head honcho's cockapoos' head in bed with him was a nice touch, Joey. A little too Godfather-ish, but still nice.

I stopped trimming at 12:30 so Mrs Pute and I could process Horseradish. Only got about 1/3 done. Tomorrow. In the mean time the Horseradish came out great. Got more than I thought maybe a bit over two quarts. Hotter than a mo-fo. I wore goggles, gloves and a mask. Had to stop several times to breathe and wipe the tears from my eyes. Getting ready to jar it. This stuff will light you up.

IMG_20231020_134251257.jpg

I stopped trimming at 12:30 so Mrs Pute and I could process Horseradish. Only got about 1/3 done. Tomorrow. In the mean time the Horseradish came out great. Got more than I thought maybe a bit over two quarts. Hotter than a mo-fo. I wore goggles, gloves and a mask. Had to stop several times to breathe and wipe the tears from my eyes. Getting ready to jar it. This stuff will light you up.

View attachment 344542
talk about clearing sinuses!

Latest posts

Back