Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697718968023.png

What law says your neighbor is responsible for tree limbs over their yard?
Never heard of it, I was always told if it comes across the property line we can cut it. The Neighbor never paid for it to be done.
I have some of my neighbor's tree over hanging my home that look like they may come down it a good storm, The guy is a **** but old friend and he refuses to help cut them. I'm talking thousands of dollars to do.
I don't know that there is such a law, but A.holes with too much money for lawyers are constantly pushing. It was a registered demand letter, vis a vis a kindly request.

The four plex in question is owned by an LLC, which has property in Oregon, Hawaii, California, and Minnesota. They were raving A.holes the last time I dealt with them and seemingly have not changed in the last 30 years or so.

I would just ignore them, but I want their cooperation to block off a "secret" corridor between their property and mine, that allows people to cut through the back way. I don't want people surreptitiously entering our property from the back side. I'm trying to use this opportunity to arrange that and will be dealing with their property manager and their maintenace manager instead of the actual owners, so have hopes.

Good morning Misfits. Critters fed, 150 pounds of corn offloaded, and now it's time to suck up more leaves. If I wait a few more minutes, the rain will thwart the last labor of Hurculese, but then it'll be a glued down mess for next time. Maybe I'll ponder...... :)

Boy, I pegged that one right! Light rain when I jumped on the MDD but I got two loads of leaves from the front yard. It'll keep 'em out of the neighbor's yard and will be two less loads for later. Yeah, right. A little wind was blowing and it looked like it was gaining on me when the light rain turned to heavy. I figure in the next two to three weeks, they'll all be gone except for the back yard. Those two maples are the last to drop.

Latest posts

Back