Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those buildings are due to western influence, but the culture hasn't evolved along with it. IE: Women's rights. A marriage should be fulfilling for all partners. What's in it for the women?

Freedom of choice involve selecting the most favorable alternatives for ourselves and anyone who can afford many wives is ostensibly wealthy, so one understandable choice might be between the two alternatives of dire poverty and a life of kept luxury.

Alas in many of those places they continue to marry their daughters off when they are still children to cement tribal relationships. No freedom of choice.

My hat is off to any man who can both afford and can keep multiple wives happy.

Respect.

1697674163611.png

After 36 yrs and you still get halftime winky play
Whats your secret LOL
View attachment 344230
HAHAHA... yup, I had this on my dresser during the 8th grade... as a freshman I graduated to Pierre Cardan in the bottle looked like a roll on.. haha.
and yes, when I put on the Hai Karate I did the sound affect from the commercial...

Coming this friday !

HA HA HA... I just celebrated my dual hip replacement being a year old Oct 14th after the 2nd was done, fist on Aug 12th. and I've taken back a lot of my life I had lost.. Not quite dancing the way I used to...
Thinking of starting a go fund me page for an Electric Bike I can peddle or when hips get tired, vroom vroom.

HA HA HA... I just celebrated my dual hip replacement being a year old Oct 14th after the 2nd was done, fist on Aug 12th. and I've taken back a lot of my life I had lost.. Not quite dancing the way I used to...
Thinking of starting a go fund me page for an Electric Bike I can peddle or when hips get tired, vroom vroom.
let us know at bingo ( every third Thursday) and we will do a raffle!

Happy Thor's Day brothers and sisters! All hail Thor!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous mostly clear day here, starting at 49F and predicted to soar to 70F.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and NM this morning, and then off to update my vaccinations.

I'm meeting with our adjacent landlord's representatives this afternoon to review their tree complaints. Go figure, they are planning to use a drone to survey the area, which seems stupid because you can clearly see everything up for discussion from the ground.

I'm guessing that a drone is how they surveyed it last time and were confused enough to send us a registered demand letter that we remove all the branches extending over their fence line, from a tree that is not even growing on our property. New toys I guess............

Thor.jpg

Happy Thor's Day brothers and sisters! All hail Thor!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous mostly clear day here, starting at 49F and predicted to soar to 70F.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and NM this morning, and then off to update my vaccinations.

I'm meeting with our adjacent landlord's representatives this afternoon to review their tree complaints. Go figure, they are planning to use a drone to survey the area, which seems stupid because you can clearly see everything up for discussion from the ground.

I'm guessing that a drone is how they surveyed it last time and were confused enough to send us a registered demand letter that we remove all the branches extending over their fence line, from a tree that is not even growing on our property. New toys I guess............

View attachment 344375
What law says your neighbor is responsible for tree limbs over their yard?
Never heard of it, I was always told if it comes across the property line we can cut it. The Neighbor never paid for it to be done.
I have some of my neighbor's tree over hanging my home that look like they may come down it a good storm, The guy is a **** but old friend and he refuses to help cut them. I'm talking thousands of dollars to do.

Those are not women from "our-age-and-time". Those countries are their age-and-time, which is relatively closer in age to the 1600's.

How many American women do you know today that would agree to polygamy?
My ex would have been fine with having several husbands to service her - lord knows she had plenty of boyfriends taking care of business while I was at work.

But then she'd go cataclysmically ballistic if I even thought about looking at another woman, and we'd fight for three days after going to the beach because, well, girls wear bikinis at the beach, and I find the female form to be a wonderful sight to behold, and it's difficult not to admire them.

Yeah, she had a double standard. She could bang the whole neighborhood - but I couldn't even think about another girl.
I can't believe today that I spent 8 years trying to make that sh it work.

Latest posts

Back