Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped trimming at 12:30 so Mrs Pute and I could process Horseradish. Only got about 1/3 done. Tomorrow. In the mean time the Horseradish came out great. Got more than I thought maybe a bit over two quarts. Hotter than a mo-fo. I wore goggles, gloves and a mask. Had to stop several times to breathe and wipe the tears from my eyes. Getting ready to jar it. This stuff will light you up.

View attachment 344542
That looks really great. I love good hot horseradish

Habitual Drinker​

The poor man was such a habitual drinker that even he was finally convinced that he was an alcoholic . At his family’s urging he went to see a psychiatrist. After a lengthy consultation, the doctor sternly ordered that hereafter, every time the patient got drunk he was to report his transgression the very next day. A few days later the patient staggered into the psychiatrist’s office. “I wanna report that I wash drunk last night,” he mumbled. “For heaven’s sake, man, you’re drunk right now! ”cried the doctor. “Yeah I know,” said the patient, “but I’m gonna report this tomorrow.”

Latest posts

Back