Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not even suffering from that old Hawaiian disease , lackofnookie can justify beastiality
TINS - when I was in Hawaii I had this t-shirt.

One of the newer guys I worked with said "Hey! I've heard of that school!"

Really...have you?

Attachments

• Ka Mana Wana.jpg
    Ka Mana Wana.jpg
    81.4 KB
well maybe others seem to make it work

like the former POTUS of the Republic of South Africa , Jacob Zuma who had about 6 wives when he was elected

that is setting the bar pretty high for sure if being the President of a country is what it takes to make many wives happy

looks like it may still work in some countries

Which countries have legal polygamy?​

Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eswatini, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, the Philippines, Qatar, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen all have legal polygamy.

How many countries have polygamy?​

Polygamy is fully legal in 47 countries.
Those are not women from "our-age-and-time". Those countries are their age-and-time, which is relatively closer in age to the 1600's.

How many American women do you know today that would agree to polygamy?

how about the modern women of the United Arab Emirates , Egypt , and the Philippines just to name a few of the countries where polygamy is legal

those countries donā€™t look like the 1600ā€™s to me

i would compare any of these women in the modern countries that I mentioned with American women

in fact , some may be preferred but I will leave that discussion for another day

IMG_6707.jpeg
IMG_6706.jpeg

IMG_6708.jpeg

IMG_6709.jpeg

how about the modern women of the United Arab Emirates , Egypt , and the Philippines just to name a few of the countries where polygamy is legal

those countries donā€™t look like the 1600ā€™s to me

i would compare any of these women in the modern countries that I mentioned with American women

in fact , some may be preferred but I will leave that discussion for another day

View attachment 344297View attachment 344298

View attachment 344299

View attachment 344300
Those buildings are due to western influence, but the culture hasn't evolved along with it. IE: Women's rights. A marriage should be fulfilling for all partners. What's in it for the women?

Freedom of choice involve selecting the most favorable alternatives for ourselves and anyone who can afford many wives is ostensibly wealthy, so one understandable choice might be between the two alternatives of dire poverty and a life of kept luxury.

Alas in many of those places they continue to marry their daughters off when they are still children to cement tribal relationships. No freedom of choice.

My hat is off to any man who can both afford and can keep multiple wives happy.

Latest posts

Back