Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697633273973.png

Better get a bigger bottle!

Bubba
WHATever you do... NEVER empty the bottle out the window of a small plane!!

LATE EDIT ADD BUT WORTH IT:

I took my wife, and the wife of a deceased guy up in a Piper Warrior because the woman had asked my wife if I would agree to fulfill her husband's last wish to have his ashes spread over the Everglades.

She agreed, so there it was. I got us to around 500' -- which in a little plane seems much higher to non-aviators. Tootled over the swamp to a neato area where you could still see the parallel tracks of WWII bombs dropped by dive bombers in training. The lady in the back picked this area.

So she hands me this thick plastic sack about the size of a ten-pound bag of sugar. There is no fargin way I can get it through the tweeny little window. Lookit -- it's the little black one:
1697639284889.png

The lady starts to get fidgety. So I open the dinky window and stuff as much of the open sack as I can out that little hole.

A good fifty percent of the dead guy filled the cabin! We are all gasping and spitting crusty dead guy stuff; in our eyes and ears... Finally got the bag out (because I could not get it back in, d'ysee -- airplane speed) but the air is a heavy fog.

Did I mention that I was the pilot? Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop talk about flying by instruments...

The only way to clear the air was to leave that bastage little window open until the fine stuff was out.

We did not find any bones. (joke)

Last edited:

I took my wife, and the wife of a deceased guy up in a Piper Warrior because the woman had asked my wife if I would agree to fulfill her husband's last wish to have his ashes spread over the Everglades.

She agreed, so there it was. I got us to around 500' -- which in a little plane seems much higher to non-aviators. Tootled over the swamp to a neato area where you could still see the parallel tracks of WWII bombs dropped by dive bombers in training. The lady in the back picked this area.

So she hands me this thick plastic sack about the size of a ten-pound bag of sugar. There is no fargin way I can get it through the tweeny little window. Lookit -- it's the little black one:
View attachment 344245

The lady starts to get fidgety. So I open the dinky window and stuff as much of the open sack as I can out that little hole.

A good fifty percent of the dead guy filled the cabin! We are all gasping and spitting crusty dead guy stuff; in our eyes and ears... Finally got the bag out (because I could not get it back in, d'ysee -- airplane speed) but the air is a heavy fog.

Did I mention that I was the pilot? Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop talk about flying by instruments...

The only way to clear the air was to leave that bastage little window open until the fine stuff was out.

So you was spreading the poor guy all over the damn place. How did he taste.😂😂😂

View attachment 344245

Reminds me of an S10 I owned. Did you know a '90 long box has a self cleaning ashtray feature? Open the back window, crack the driver's window down about half way, and open the ashtray. Poof!

polygamy is practiced in a lot of places all over the world

King Solomon had what , 300 wives and 900 concubines

in some societies they make it work
After some experimenting earlier in my youth, I'm convinced that it isn't possible for one man to keep two women of our age and time happy.

After some experimenting earlier in my youth, I'm convinced that it isn't possible for one man to keep two women of our age and time happy.

well maybe others seem to make it work

like the former POTUS of the Republic of South Africa , Jacob Zuma who had about 6 wives when he was elected

that is setting the bar pretty high for sure if being the President of a country is what it takes to make many wives happy

looks like it may still work in some countries

Which countries have legal polygamy?​

Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eswatini, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, the Philippines, Qatar, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen all have legal polygamy.

How many countries have polygamy?​

Polygamy is fully legal in 47 countries.

Latest posts

Back