Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Fellas

some good reading catching up and I have mad respect for ya all who have been in a monogamous relationship with one human in what is called a marriage

i do not know how my great and great great grandparents did it with each having at least 5 wives , one even had 9 wives from what I was able to research

and they all did wonderful things as they were all involved with helping Brigham Young settle Utah in the 1800’s

one of my gg grampas was married to one of the daughters of the President of the church , Lorenzo Snow

anyway , someone in the church said they got a revelation from the Almighty that the doctrine of plural marriages was not good anymore and everyone had to transition to the one wife doctrine

my grampas disagreed and split off from the LDS folks and started their own revisited church where plural marriages were ok

some of those believers still practice the plurality doctrine to this day …..and they have a lot of good they brought from Sutters Mill back to Utah

Early in March 1848, W. Sidney, S. Willis, and Wilford Hudson, members of the Mormon Battalion, set out from Sutter's Fort to hunt deer. Stopping on the south fork of the American River, they found gold. They told their story on returning to the fort, and soon about 150 Mormons and other miners flocked to the site, which was named Mormon Island. This was the first major gold strike in California after James W. Marshall's discovery at Coloma. The first ball in Sacramento County was held there on December 25, 1849.

I am gonna look up some of those relatives and see if I have any inheritance coming 😇😇😇

3 of my grampas on the High Council of Brigham City
4C20892A-0396-4EF8-86D2-2B698CAD3CC5.jpeg

Nice job Joe.. giving autos the recognition they deserve...

Walt, your my hero bro. Married 36 years here and same comment.. never a fight that went overnight.. we both tend to just get quiet and pout... darn Geminis, even the dog is... hahaha.
It's easy when your with your very best friend who watches, no, loves Football... I mean, why hang out with your dude friends who just refuse to play with your winky at halftime.. I mean, come on bro... LMAO
After 36 yrs and you still get halftime winky play
Whats your secret LOL
1697629270244.png

Ahhh... but think of the deliciously-flavored schadenfreude of him knowing that you know that he blew his own money and time with the demand letter solely because he was short-sightedly dense while on a misguided inner power trip. Which tripped him quite blatantly.

The best would be if the guy who does have the tree shoots down the drone. O raffs!

Meanwhile, you are now a 100% observer, who might loudly call out many helpful instructions to the drone guy. Be sure to tell him to keep the drone offa your property.

O Gawd... Whut if the drone falls on your property? 🥳
Aww I guess you’d get to smash ot with a bat or use it for target practice ….lol

some humans prefer celibacy and never ever get married too
They are called ugly.
My sister GG…lol never been married I dont think she even ever went out on a date.
She turned 59 in July. Her companion is a big ass German Shepard. Biggest one I’ve ever seen. Her name is Sarah

My sister GG…lol never been married I dont think she even ever went out on a date.
She turned 59 in July. Her companion is a big ass German Shepard. Biggest one I’ve ever seen. Her name is Sarah

Sara may still yet find a good human companion!

some male carbon units live by this song

Good morning folks. Looks like it’s gonna be a nice day here. 54F now with a high of 65. Put my long britches on today as fall is in the air and I still have too much southern blood in me for cold. leaf blowers will soon be abundant on our dog walk. One of those city sounds that I’m not use to yet. Hope everyone has a swell day With tolerable pain. 🥰

Latest posts

Back