Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697582081652.png

I mentioned this to Subbie:

RedWitch and Himself will celebrate our 64th anniversary this Halloween. I truly married a witch on Halloween. <-- That is the sekrit you din' know about with your firecrotches.

64 years. Hard to comprehend. And we never had an argument that went overnight.
That's an amazing record, Walt. Congratulations. I mean that!

not really 4 its shy of 4 and I need to cure more so Im hoping for a heavy 3
That's an amazing record, Walt. Congratulations. I mean that!
Nice job Joe.. giving autos the recognition they deserve...

Walt, your my hero bro. Married 36 years here and same comment.. never a fight that went overnight.. we both tend to just get quiet and pout... darn Geminis, even the dog is... hahaha.
It's easy when your with your very best friend who watches, no, loves Football... I mean, why hang out with your dude friends who just refuse to play with your winky at halftime.. I mean, come on bro... LMAO

Nice job Joe.. giving autos the recognition they deserve...

Walt, your my hero bro. Married 36 years here and same comment.. never a fight that went overnight.. we both tend to just get quiet and pout... darn Geminis, even the dog is... hahaha.
It's easy when your with your very best friend who watches, no, loves Football... I mean, why hang out with your dude friends who just refuse to play with your winky at halftime.. I mean, come on bro... LMAO
why i watch sports by myself !
never disappointed even if we lose!
Thank you for your guidance and vision!
You are the Man ☝️

chances are Unc you just wore Her out ☝️ :)
Yabbut... whut kinda "wore out".

Oh... About the "witch" thing. It started as a genuine peculiarity, advanced to a thing to joke about... and advanced to me 51% convinced she IS a witch. (A good one.)

It's this: She is the oldest daughter of the oldest daughter of the etc. for a portentious seven generations going back to the Hay Clan in Scotland. And her hair is still red, not gray.

She can find things. For the last forty years, it has been an open standard. We are looking for something, and I will joking-but-not-joking say, "I'll look away for a minute."

You know what has happened a thousand times over the years... she'd find it. Where I had already looked.

One mo' thang: The absolute strangest circumstances had to be slap-patched together to make it so the only possible time** we could get married in her local Methodist Church was Saturnday, October 31. Halloween. All Hallow's Evening.

** No choice. I was not free until 9PM Friday (in New Haven) and was required back at 8AM Monday in New Haven.

It was perfect.

Last edited:
Yabbut... whut kinda "wore out".

Oh... About the "witch" thing. It started as a genuine peculiarity, advanced to a thing to joke about... and advanced to me 51% convinced she IS a witch. (A good one.)

It's this: She is the oldest daughter of the oldest daughter of the etc. for a portentious seven generations going back to the Hay Clan in Scotland. And her hair is still red, not gray.

She can find things. For the last forty years, it has been an open standard. We are looking for something, and I will joking-but-not-joking say, "I'll look away for a minute."

You know what has happened a thousand times over the years... she'd find it. Where I had already looked.
Sorry Unc !
You may have been married for many years and to me thats the best in life to one woman .
You have experience for sure ,with one Woman .
I have been involved with many.
They can all be witches.

Sorry Unc !
You may have been married for many years and to me thats the best in life to one woman .
You have experience for sure ,with one Woman .
I have been involved with many.
They can all be witches.
I dunno why she chose me. Beats winning PowerBall anytime. She's the only woman I have known in the Biblical way. At least I did not have to worry about coming back home with jockey short dragons.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here, with dense fog advisory this morning, starting at 48F and predicted to reach 70F.

~!@#$%^&*()_+ Sooooo, my 71 year old tenant called and said that the new furnace thermostat was also malfunctioning, and I called furnace repair, which charged $150 just to show up and $200/hr for repairs. Lo and behold, there was nothing wrong with the new thermostat, only a confused tenant. I had replaced the thermostat with another similar Honeywell, but it had two dials instead of one. One to set the thermostat and the other to read out actual temperature. Not sure how that was confusing, but seemingly it was.

Grayfox's sister is home from the hospital and unable to perform housework, sooo Grayfox spent the day cleaning her house for her. Perverse in that we've paid for housekeepers here for the last 40 years, to avoid housework ourselves.

The world has gone mad with high tech, or at least the adjacent landlord has who sent me a registered demand letter to prune our oak tree that is shedding leaves, et all on their garage roof. I pointed out that the tree was not on our property, but the lot to the south of our's, and invited them out to discuss that and the other issues that they brought up. I got a call yesterday informing me that they are going to check it out with a drone tomorrow. Not sure what is wrong with just walking up and eyeballing it, as it is blatantly obvious where the tree is.

I dunno why she chose me. Beats winning PowerBall anytime. She's the only woman I have known in the Biblical way. At least I did not have to worry about coming back home with jockey short dragons.
She made a good choice,
I made good choices so I never had jockey short dragons , just a order of protection!

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here, with dense fog advisory this morning, starting at 48F and predicted to reach 70F.

~!@#$%^&*()_+ Sooooo, my 71 year old tenant called and said that the new furnace thermostat was also malfunctioning, and I called furnace repair, which charged $150 just to show up and $200/hr for repairs. Lo and behold, there was nothing wrong with the new thermostat, only a confused tenant. I had replaced the thermostat with another similar Honeywell, but it had two dials instead of one. One to set the thermostat and the other to read out actual temperature. Not sure how that was confusing, but seemingly it was.

Grayfox's sister is home from the hospital and unable to perform housework, sooo Grayfox spent the day cleaning her house for her. Perverse in that we've paid for housekeepers here for the last 40 years, to avoid housework ourselves.

The world has gone mad with high tech, or at least the adjacent landlord has who sent me a registered demand letter to prune our oak tree that is shedding leaves, et all on their garage roof. I pointed out that the tree was not on our property, but the lot to the south of our's, and invited them out to discuss that and the other issues that they brought up. I got a call yesterday informing me that they are going to check it out with a drone tomorrow. Not sure what is wrong with just walking up and eyeballing it, as it is blatantly obvious where the tree is.
being retarded is bad ,not knowing you're retarded is worse.
No disrespect to any Handicap people ,

being retarded is bad ,not knowing you're retarded is worse.
No disrespect to any Handicap people ,
Being retarded and senile is even worse.................................. No disrespect to retarded and senile brother and sisters...................

Last edited:
Ahhh... but think of the deliciously-flavored schadenfreude of him knowing that you know that he blew his own money and time with the demand letter solely because he was short-sightedly dense while on a misguided inner power trip. Which tripped him quite blatantly.

The best would be if the guy who does have the tree shoots down the drone. O raffs!

Meanwhile, you are now a 100% observer, who might loudly call out many helpful instructions to the drone guy. Be sure to tell him to keep the drone offa your property.

O Gawd... Whut if the drone falls on your property? 🥳

Last edited:
Ahhh... but think of the deliciously-flavored schadenfreude of him knowing that you know that he blew his own money and time with the demand letter solely because he was short-sightedly dense while on a misguided inner power trip. Which tripped him quite blatantly.

The best would be if the guy who does have the tree shoots down the drone. O raffs!

Meanwhile, you are now a 100% observer, who might loudly call out many helpful instructions to the drone guy. Be sure to tell him to keep the drone offa your property.

O Gawd... Whut if the drone falls on your property? 🥳
at that point Unc it would be when asked "What drone?"

Latest posts

Back