Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unca's Maxim #846: "A redheaded woman can make the Preacher lay his Bible down."

Might as well add the corollary:

Unca's Maxim #847: "All a man needs in this world to be happy is a bottle of whiskey and a red-headed woman to pour it for him." <-- This can be adapted slightly for weed.
I've only been with two redheads in my life. Both were more trouble than they were worth. YMMV.

I've only been with two redheads in my life. Both were more trouble than they were worth. YMMV.
I mentioned this to Subbie:

RedWitch and Himself will celebrate our 64th anniversary this Halloween. I truly married a witch on Halloween. <-- That is the sekrit you din' know about with your firecrotches.

64 years. Hard to comprehend. And we never had an argument that went overnight.

RedWitch and Himself will celebrate our 64th anniversary this Halloween. I truly married a witch on Halloween. <-- That is the sekrit you din' know about with your firecrotches.

chances are Unc you just wore Her out ☝️ :)

Is it worth trick or treating at your house this year? Asking for a friend…

Wow Walt, you got me by almost 15 years and I have been married all of my adult life!

1697580661932.png

Latest posts

Back