Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wuz in Tijuana in the Olden Days -- there was a woman whose trick was that she could pick up a silver dollar left on the edge of a table. With her thing.

Fargin Starkey heated one with his Zippo under the table for a while, then put it at the edge...

What a scene. Those were the days...
Saw a beer bottle get picked up similarly in a red lit dive on Hotel Street in Hawaii.
That was the same place I got rolled by a couple thugs one night.
I think that whole district is gone now...

OK dogster. You just broke the internet. And me. I have No. Words.
My son is in the horse bidness.
Boarding,training and the like.
They have a large indoor ring with stands and a concession area.
I keep trying to get him to host those for a variety of reasons.
😆

I wuz in Tijuana in the Olden Days -- there was a woman whose trick was that she could pick up a silver dollar left on the edge of a table. With her thing.

Fargin Starkey heated one with his Zippo under the table for a while, then put it at the edge...

What a scene. Those were the days...
Suppose that's where the phrase "red snapper" came from?

riding stick horses seems a bit woke to me...dang I'm gettin old...
Not sure about 'woke'...but it sure seems a little bit odd to me. I mean...Championships! Crying!
Over stick horses. I saw one girl hugging hers, with tears in her eyes...

Be All That You Can Be. On Your Stick Pony.

Maybe it IS 'woke'. UGH

Unca's Maxim #846: "A redheaded woman can make the Preacher lay his Bible down."

Might as well add the corollary:

Unca's Maxim #847: "All a man needs in this world to be happy is a bottle of whiskey and a red-headed woman to pour it for him." <-- This can be adapted slightly for weed.

Latest posts

Back