Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697540445948.png

Into Dressage?
More like this. My sister was into what we called Western Pleasure (not exactly dressage) - but I preferred cutting ponies and speed events. There's no feeling quite like sitting atop a 1200-1400 pound solid muscle at a flat-out run.
Bikes come 'close'...but they don't sweat and slobber on you. LOL

View attachment 344177
Some LOVE left in this world
We used to raise our own meat. Baby pigs are just about as cute as any baby can be. Fortunately, dad convinced us to not become too friendly with them, even though our sows usually didn't mind us being around the babies.

I'm blessed to have grown up being acquainted with the birthing of rabbits, pigs, cows, dogs and horses.
There's nothing like a newborn! Melts a hard heart, it does.

Might not happen thataway... D'ysee, the paper dollars can actually be in your hands and still not represent the wealth you stashed in the bank. The change between the Crash of 1929 and today is that the few dollars that were around were backed by gold.

And the world is piling on, dumping US dollars for real money (gold backed).

Try paying your electric bill in Bolivars or Pengoes or Lira or Dollars or Monopoly money.

When it blows, it will do it immediately after BRICS takes the lead with gold-backed currency. And it will make the Great Depression a footnote of lesser impact.

I tell you true: Take your dollars and either buy anything, or convert them to gold and silver coins. NOT numismatics.

If you wait, you will weep. Do not let normalcy bias lull you into thinking "this too shall pass" <-- because it won't pass... it will RUN OVER YOU.

We are entering an interesting time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back