Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing how cheap stuff can be
I just got my remote switch about an hour ago for $18 and change delivered within 12 hours. I don’t know how Amazon does it but they certainly do a good job at it.
IMG_2034.jpeg

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 52F and predicted to reach 68F.

What a circus picking up my SIL from the hospital. Nothing was ready and confusion abounded. It took us over an hour to get her out the door.

More disappointing was Jake's reaction to seeing his "Mama" after a month. He was glad to see her, but no more glad than he was to see us. Our cat Melissa on the other hand was extremely happy to see him gone and joined us for dinner and other festivities again.

The housekeepers did their thang and it was nice to come home to a fresh clean house, though with Jake gone we now need to bring in the carpet cleaners. Unfortunately, even though we have a dog door, he used our hallway for his private latrine until we convinced him it was a bad idea.

Breakfast out this morning at the Screen Door restaurant with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician, plus the gutter and valley cleaners are due. Neither of us has any business on a 23' ladder at our ages and it is too heavy and awkward for me to handle safely.

Good morning

off to the big city for Swedes follow up surgery to place the titanium posts in the upper jaw and some other work , 2 1/2 drive one way to the dentist

my turn is next week

see you all later today

have some coffee

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

Morning Misfits.
Was visiting my Son Matthew in Oklahoma yesterday. Me and him was fishing in a pond where he lives. Had a great time. I hadn't seen him in about 6 months.
He has a little RV on this families property.
Very cool family. Pretty much reminds me of Hippies.The guy grows weed but is a Welder by trade. He also raises Bulldogs to sale. Those fkers look like they lift weights.😳Big wide muscled up fking dogs,,but very friendly and playful.
Anyway very cool family thats helping my son get on his feet out in the country.
He is my youngest. 35 yrs old and acts like he is 21. He is a wonderer. Can't keep his ass still. I think he has finally found his place in Oklahoma. Thank God 😁
Bokcheto Oklahoma is a small town with 3 cops. One probably named Barney,,and a couple stores. Matthew works at the local corner store. Just as happy as he can be. Country living at it's best. The Family Dollar store is their Walmart 😁

Last edited:
Morning Misfits.
Was visiting my Son Matthew in Oklahoma yesterday. Me and him was fishing in a pond where he lives. Had a great time. I hadn't seen him in about 6 months.
He has a little RV on this families property.
Very cool family. Pretty much reminds me of Hippies.The guy grows weed but is a Welder by trade. He also raises Bulldogs to sale. Those fkers look like they lift weights.😳Big wide muscled up fking dogs,,but very friendly and playful.
Anyway very cool family thats helping my son get on his feet out in the country.
He is my youngest. 35 yrs old and acts like he is 21. He is a wonderer. Can't keep his ass still. I think he has finally found his place in Oklahoma. Thank God 😁
Bokcheto Oklahoma is a small town with 3 cops. One probably named Barney,,and a couple stores. Matthew works at the local corner store. Just as happy as he can be. Country living at it's best. The Family Dollar store is their Walmart 😁
Happy for you Hopper, one less worry .

I loved living is a small town. The people are great usually. Our had 550 people. 1 gas station. 1 mechanic. 1 hardware store. 1 grocery store, bank and post office. Oh yes we had a great vet. I had to go 15 miles to get a family dollar or dollar general. Had to go 30 or 45 miles to a walmart. The Junior High was there too. Loves that town. I only left to come here to take care of the parents in 2006. We thought Dad had dementia. Nope it was the Topamax they had him on. After they stopped that medicine he recovered. But been here in Chaparral ever since.

Yeah Bokcheto has a little over 900 ppl. My son just added one to the register.😁 It's an old town. Pretty cool little place.
I wasn't kidding about three cops. The fkers are setting one on each end of town and one in the middle just waiting to write your ass a ticket. And again it's a small town. Fking assholes.😡

Yeah Bokcheto has a little over 900 ppl. My son just added one to the register.😁 It's an old town. Pretty cool little place.
I wasn't kidding about three cops. The fkers are setting one on each end of town and one in the middle just waiting to write your ass a ticket. And again it's a small town. Fking assholes.😡
They got nothing better to do. Never speed through a small town. You are asking for a ticket. Especially if you are an outsider. We only had sheriffs that would roll through a several times a day. One lived in town so we got cruised more often than the other small towns around. His name was **** and he sure was one.
He arrested my daughter for defending herself. Someone twice her size tried to mess with her.
She gave them a warning. Told them she would kick their ass if they didnt stop. Needless to say the didn't she did. That girl never messed with my daughter again and neither did anyone else.

Took a rare day off from work today. Went to a concert last night with a buddy. Man I needed that, needed some release.

Going to an apple orchard with the fam today. Just for some family time. Haven't had enough of that either lately.

Enjoy the day.
Fond memories of that. My grandparents lived in Mi. The parents would take us in the fall every year to pick apples. Fun time!

Morning. I was born in a small town in Missouri. My grandparents lived there all their life. I loved visiting as a child. Fishing and hunting was great. I haven't been back since 1969. Great people! Everybody always waived and spoke. I still do that today. Good memories. Now I live in a shithole.

Latest posts

Back