Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya all are welcome to stop by our place anytime

we will treat you so many different ways that you are bound to like one of them

how about some moar coffee!

IMG_6468.jpeg

Thats still a small town. Just not po dunk small…lol
I think my current town has about 13700. It has grown since we moved here in 2007. Was 11000. Its bigger than it looks and is more spread out than it looks. Most lots are 2 acres some bigger. Even ranch land around these parts. Way better than El Paso theres like 3/4 of a million there not a small town. It was a compromise the patents made for me. The taxes are way less and no codes since we are unincorporated. Lots of less ** here. El Paso has a leash law for pets, cats too. If it is out of your yard it has to be leashed. Most cats are not a threat. Stupid law.

View attachment 343698
This is the town I have lived in my whole life.
We have one stop light in the whole county.
The county I live in has a Jay C store, and 4 Dollar Generals.
Closest Walmart is in the next county, 20 miles away.
I like those kind of towns

Got the FK out of the big cities in stages. Wanted a place for the kids to grow up hunting and fishing like I did. We have a grocery store and a few gas stations in town... which is a piece down the road. Closest Wally World is about a half hour...

Wouldn't have it any other way. Only regret is not moving further into the mountains...

Maybe soon.

its what happens when you smoke with your dog ☝️

I'm not proud of it, but me and my high school best friend were sittin' around the firepit one night (I lived WAY out in the sticks) smokin' weed and drinking Strawberry Hill, and we blew a couple shotguns into my sister's Siberian Husky's face.

That dog ran in and out of her doghouse at breakneck speed probably ten or twelve times, then came and laid down between us, panting and tongue hanging out, and went to sleep. After that, she seemed normal.

Got the FK out of the big cities in stages. Wanted a place for the kids to grow up hunting and fishing like I did. We have a grocery store and a few gas stations in town... which is a piece down the road. Closest Wally World is about a half hour...

Wouldn't have it any other way. Only regret is not moving further into the mountains...

Maybe soon.
I grew up way out in the sticks, near a small town on Florida's Gulf Coast. Seeing the Milky Way was a given, even in town.

Forced to live in 'the 'burbs' now. Sucketh, it does.

I grew up way out in the sticks, near a small town on Florida's Gulf Coast. Seeing the Milky Way was a given, even in town.

Forced to live in 'the 'burbs' now. Sucketh, it does.
I spent some of my childhood on Ft Myers Beach when they had a 2 lane bridge onto it, that spun to open. There were no HJotels at all on the island.

I'm not proud of it, but me and my high school best friend were sittin' around the firepit one night (I lived WAY out in the sticks) smokin' weed and drinking Strawberry Hill, and we blew a couple shotguns into my sister's Siberian Husky's face.

That dog ran in and out of her doghouse at breakneck speed probably ten or twelve times, then came and laid down between us, panting and tongue hanging out, and went to sleep. After that, she seemed normal.
that happened to me the first time I got high except I then ate a pot of spaghetti

Morning. I was born in a small town in Missouri. My grandparents lived there all their life. I loved visiting as a child. Fishing and hunting was great. I haven't been back since 1969. Great people! Everybody always waived and spoke. I still do that today. Good memories. Now I live in a shithole.
What did you move to NY?

Latest posts

Back