Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And rightly so!

Too sweet for Good Will. Ebay is your friend. You might have a precious piece there.
With stuff like that, always search the interwebs, eBay and so forth. You never know. Friend of mine paid 20 bucks for a box of stuff. In it was a 20's flapper purse that brought 350 bucks on eBay....

Bubba

Good morning boo. Good morning everyone. Gotta get rid of the red eye before my 10:30 eye appointment. Don’t usually get high before seeing her but I needed it this morning and she knows that I partake and is good with it. She says it’s actually good for me and is the first doc that ever agreed with me on that but still I don’t think I’ll smoke another till after the appointment.

almost finished cleaning mommas house out. Finding all kinds of crazy stuff some collectible I’m sure like this thing. Not sure but it’s like a big model of a Draught Horse with Harness and Wooden Cart pulling gypsy barrel top wood caravan. it belonged to my grandfather I’m sure given to him as a gift. Feel kinda bad about putting it in good will…
y’all like this kinda stuff?
View attachment 343470View attachment 343471View attachment 343472
Nicely done and I enjoy marveling at creations like than, though have no shelf space for any more treasures. Some of those art works are worth money, but I have no experience finding out how much.
Only been bitten by one dog. A Chihuahua. I was small child being held by parent. I pointed at him and he bite my finger. Bas tard!

Bubba
I've been bitten twice by Pitbull mixes, once on the leg by a mongrel, and seriously on my hand by a Rott. Both Pitbulls were guarding property and one bit my hand when I presented it to him to sniff and one waited until I finished petting him and then bit me on the arm.

The mutt that bit my leg, broke loose from his owner and was going for my young puppy and I stepped in front. It got me once and I kicked it away once, before the owners were able to get hold of it and under control. It left tooth bruises, but didn't break the skin so I let it slide.

The last time was one of a friends Rottweilers. He had two and we were great friends, but alas one of them died of old age and he had a new one about a year or so old. When he walked by with them on a leash, the one who knew me got all excited and we had our usual love in. The pup saw all the good scratches and came over like he wanted in on it, but when I reached over to pet him, he bit clear through the web between my forefinger and thumb.

I let that slide too, because I was so involved petting my old buddy that I wasn't paying close attention to the pup.

got a question for one of you old farts...I have a fan in my attic that I want to control remotely with a bluetooth type device...I see alexa powered ones but I don't use alexa, just don't trust a device that is designed to listen in...will a RF frequency remote work or does anyone have a better idea...this fan supplies a/c to my tent but when the heat kicks in I gotta turn the fan off without going up into the attic...
Look into X10 devices

got a question for one of you old farts...I have a fan in my attic that I want to control remotely with a bluetooth type device...I see alexa powered ones but I don't use alexa, just don't trust a device that is designed to listen in...will a RF frequency remote work or does anyone have a better idea...this fan supplies a/c to my tent but when the heat kicks in I gotta turn the fan off without going up into the attic...
Is your AC in grow room hook to the central or a small window unit?
You could use one of these to control when the fan comes on and off by the temperature you desire.
https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Itc-...efix=Inkbird+ITC-308+Digital+,pbdd,478&sr=1-2

I have my cooling fan pulling out of the central ducting of my home for the air conditioning and it’s been working excellently. Last night the heat came on, and the temperatures in the tent went straight up to 95 so I open the tent and cooled it down manually. I need a device that I can remotely turn the fan on and off when I’m in the house and the fan is in the attic. When the weather is cool, I won’t need the fan to bring cool air in because I can use the house temperature if that makes sense.

think Ima freak hell no !
its just a placewhere dainties come in all sizes and exciting colors :rolleyes:
Just thinking of you parading around in dainties made my stomach hurt. Wonder if Subbie will spare me a healthy dose of the paregoric?

Wonder if Subbie will spare me a healthy dose of the paregoric?
Had another thought about paregoric; I wuz in France, and saw folks sitting outside restaurants with a glass of Pernod to which they would add water. <-- This turned the drink from clear to milky white.

I decided to try it. Not bad -- tasted like licorice GI gin. <-- TINS

Turned out to be beautiful again today. Mid 70's for a high. I got another nice walk in. Got back and feeling spunky so I decided to take another step in the process of shutting down the veggie garden.

Horseradish....DON'T ever grow it. You will never get rid of it. But Mrs Pute loves it so I grow it and it is ready.....not anymore. I just finished digging it up, hosing it down and getting it ready to use a carrot shredder on it. I will undertake that task tomorrow. Then off to the food processor. This stuff is a lot of work.

Anyway, good harvest! Got almost a full wheelbarrow of the stuff. My hands are burning and my back is screaming. This stuff is so hot that a dab will take the top of your head off. Tomorrow I will wear gloves.

IMG_20231010_131521810_HDR.jpg

Turned out to be beautiful again today. Mid 70's for a high. I got another nice walk in. Got back and feeling spunky so I decided to take another step in the process of shutting down the veggie garden.

Horseradish....DON'T ever grow it. You will never get rid of it. But Mrs Pute loves it so I grow it and it is ready....not anymore. I just finished digging it up, hosing it down and getting it ready to use a carrot shredder on it. I will undertake that task tomorrow. Then off to the food processor. This stuff is a lot of work.

Anyway, good harvest! Got almost a full wheelbarrow of the stuff. My hands are burning and my back is screaming. This stuff is so hot that a dab will take the top of your head off. Tomorrow I will wear gloves.

View attachment 343498
Thank you ,I have been forewarned.
would love to grow a watermelon that gets bigger than a orange

Last edited:
I have my cooling fan pulling out of the central ducting of my home for the air conditioning and it’s been working excellently. Last night the heat came on, and the temperatures in the tent went straight up to 95 so I open the tent and cooled it down manually. I need a device that I can remotely turn the fan on and off when I’m in the house and the fan is in the attic. When the weather is cool, I won’t need the fan to bring cool air in because I can use the house temperature if that makes sense.
https://www.amazon.com/VONVOFF-Wire...tooth+appliance+switches,aps,139&sr=8-25&th=1

Had another thought about paregoric; I wuz in France, and saw folks sitting outside restaurants with a glass of Pernod to which they would add water. <-- This turned the drink from clear to milky white.

I decided to try it. Not bad -- tasted like licorice GI gin. <-- TINS
Sounds more like Absinthe

poured over ice into water Edgar Poe's favorite drink​

Latest posts

Back