Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I thought of this

Interesting. That video mentioned oil tankers - I took a class at a Diesel School many years ago. There was a piston ring hanging on the wall that was of a 6 foot diameter. It came out of a single cylinder two stroke Kawasaki oil tanker engine, which operated at just 75 RPM's. Many folks don't realize how much energy and efficiency there still is potentially available to be squeezed out of IC engines, which is why I think the EV rush is just that...a headlong rush.

Even the Wärtsilä still requires fossil fuels.

Meet Wärtsilä 31 - The World's Most Efficient Engine

Interesting. That video mentioned oil tankers - I took a class at a Diesel School many years ago. There was a piston ring hanging on the wall that was of a 6 foot diameter. It came out of a single cylinder two stroke Kawasaki oil tanker engine, which operated at just 75 RPM's. Many folks don't realize how much energy and efficiency there still is potentially available to be squeezed out of IC engines, which is why I think the EV rush is just that...a headlong rush.

Even the Wärtsilä still requires fossil fuels.

Meet Wärtsilä 31 - The World's Most Efficient Engine
Wonder how much a tune up is

6_e95f77a9-0a99-481f-9c1b-daad1f63aa52_1024x1024.jpg

Stuck doing farbin housework today. I keep asking Mrs Pute for a maid.....I guess I am doing just fine!!!🥵
My wife was fine with "clean, vacuum, windows, bathrooms"...but when it got around to what I want in a maid - you know - well, anyway, she went dark suddenly. And that's that. I clean my own toilet now. :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
Congratulations, so proud of you hopper 😁 have fun on your time off

Latest posts

Back