Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Amigo!

now keep going , work some overtime so we can get a big raise on our Social Security in 2024

do t they have a new rule now that in order to get 100% one has to work until they are 72?

IMG_0728.jpeg

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
Congratulations brother!
up.gif
yay.gif

Just thought I'd let everyone know I got the call today. I am now a Facility Maintenance Manager over big mall and hospital. I'm 10 minutes from my office and properties.Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Gave my two weeks notice last week. Lol
Gonna take a couple weeks off before I start.
👍
Awesome, Weed!

Glad I waited the full time needed to draw SS and make as much as I want with no penalty.
Shouldn't fker matter. It's our money. Nobody should be penalized for getting their own money while they work.
Naw. You don't understand, Weed. You work to keep the man in his cheese and wine and dinner parties. Please.
C'Mon, Man! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey everyone, just checking in. My mom finally passed yesterday just after noon after a long hard fight at the end. I’m am thankful that her pain is finally over. I stayed at her house for about 3 weeks until last night when I could finally come home and sleep more than two hours at a time waking up to give meds. It’s good to be home again. It was a busy day today with a lot of decisions to be made and clearing out mommas stuff and calling the list of people to be notified…. I think it will slow down more as time passes. Hope to soon be getting back into my morning routine coffee, cannabis and buuulshitz with y’all. Hope every one is well ✌️💕 My plants are alive but outtacontrol 🥹

Hey everyone, just checking in. My mom finally passed yesterday just after noon after a long hard fight at the end. I’m am thankful that her pain is finally over. I stayed at her house for about 3 weeks until last night when I could finally come home and sleep more than two hours at a time waking up to give meds. It’s good to be home again. It was a busy day today with a lot of decisions to be made and clearing out mommas stuff and calling the list of people to be notified…. I think it will slow down more as time passes. Hope to soon be getting back into my morning routine coffee, cannabis and buuulshitz with y’all. Hope every one is well ✌️💕 My plants 🌷 :rolleyes: are alive but outtacontrol 🥹
🌷:(🙏

🙏

Naw. You don't understand, Weed. You work to keep the man in his cheese and wine and dinner parties. Please.
C'Mon, Man! :mad: :mad: :mad:
No,,,I work to have options in life. If the Man isn't making money neither are you. What he makes isn't any of my business.
I owned my own business for almost 30 yrs.
What I made wasn't any of my workers business. I paid them well and on time. Took me yrs to build my business and a lot of hard work. Most employees have no fking clue what it's like to run a business and the work that's involved to keep it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back