Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696253217940.png

Good morning friends. I just had a moment. The quiet time I get to myself by being an early bird has been the best part of my day staying at mommas house taking care of her. the morning buzz here is just incredible maybe the situation and the fact I’m not smoking as much here and Mr Subbie tightens me up everyday with a rolled Arsenal of homegrown just in case I need it. She has a nice private patio which she never used this I do visit a few times a day when I have a moment.

I don’t know how much longer she can hold on. No food or fluids now for 6 days 7 starting today. Been making ourselves busy getting some things cleaned out around here while we have all this time as busier is better than sitting around waiting for her last breath. (Actually dreamed that she got up and was upset about all the stuff I had thrown away and put on the donation pile. It was a crazy dream during one of my 2 hour sleep sessions between drugs I give her every 3 hours. ) She is and has always been a strong woman and it doesn’t surprise me. Her vitals are all good but her breathing is shallow and sometimes stops completely for 45 seconds before she gasps for air. My breathing also stops when I see this and have thought “this is it” many times already.

just realized that I have a great buzz and seem to be venting here so thanks for reading my short story 🤪

hope everyone has a beautiful day 🥰
Stay strong !!!

Latest posts

Back