Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here starting at 52F and predicted to soar to 73F.

Well, I just learned a new thang! Energizer lithium batteries are not rechargeable. I bought a set of 8 AA's for my BP cuff thinking they were and alas and alack was wrong. Glad I didn't blow them up when I plugged them into the charger.........

No regularly scheduled, nor new debauchery events on the calendar, so will be playing by ear today.
monkey3.gif

I'm a little nervous about my interview tomorrow. I've been doing Government work over 25yrs. Working for the same company either as a Sub when I owed my own business and now as a PM.
But change can be a good thing and I'm hoping they offer me what I'm asking and everything feels right in the interview. Also means no more traveling and I'm 10 minutes from the office.
If so I will be giving my 2 weeks notice next Monday when I return from my vacation.
🤞
Buena Suerte Goombah ☝️ :)

I'm a little nervous about my interview tomorrow. I've been doing Government work over 25yrs. Working for the same company either as a Sub when I owed my own business and now as a PM.
But change can be a good thing and I'm hoping they offer me what I'm asking and everything feels right in the interview. Also means no more traveling and I'm 10 minutes from the office.
If so I will be giving my 2 weeks notice next Monday when I return from my vacation.
🤞
Any time you can move yourself up and forward is a good time for change, WH. Good Luck! You'll be fine.
(Whatever you do though, don't belch, pick your nose, or scratch your butt in front of the interviewer...DON'T ASK!) lol

Got some outside crap to do before beer thirty. 80 degrees here already and supposedly heading for 93. Cool for Texass, but hotter'en hell for Michigan.
Got the battery filled and charged for the TJ, but it ain't going to the pub today. With the top down, I'd be in a puddle before I got there. Still takin' a Jeep, but it'll be the JKU. Air conditioning in it will chill ya out even on the hottest days.

Latest posts

Back